Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    We constantly forget we have Netflix... we binged over Christmas Day +26th. I’m lucky tho Kevin is home after work every night. And we can binge something new together.... he doesn’t like reruns. We’ve been watch car restoration shows - he loves that! And I like it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    Quote Originally Posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    We constantly forget we have Netflix... we binged over Christmas Day +26th. I’m lucky tho Kevin is home after work every night. And we can binge something new together.... he doesn’t like reruns. We’ve been watch car restoration shows - he loves that! And I like it too.

Wait a second...isn't a car restoration a rerun?
    The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Fav Author
    Oh Lawd they're are several ... out of TX and CA. We get them on The Discovery Channel and MotorTend Channel - and he even watched out of the UK.

OH!!!!!!!!!!! Barrett- Jackson starts Jan.11-19. Scottsdale. - that's on my bucket list. f course we'd have to buy a car too! Corvette 58-62. Chevelle 67 maybe even a 66-67 Nova. (another) 71 GSX and of course our all time THIRST car is a GNX. We've had 5 Buick Grand Nationals.
    And believe it or not - a guy (a retired policeman) from Los Angeles just moved in about 2 miles from us - stopped in to see Kevin & HE HAS A GNX!!!!!! small world.

Fav Author
    woo - hoo! Been waiting a year it seems for NBC's Lincoln Rhyme!!! YES! The Jeffrey Deaver character from The Bone Collector! Tonight at 7? NBC

Fav Author
    Anyone watch Lincoln Rhyme?
    Thoughts?

Early Learner
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, etc.
    My desk calendar for this year is Aunty Acid. Today she says "I'm not fat. I'm just easy to see."

Fav Author
    I like that - tho with everything goin’ on ive lost 23 pounds.... I haven’t weighed this in over 20 years

Fav Author
    Hopefully going to see Bad Boys for Life. (3) this week. been waiting on this for years!!!!

Fav Author
    Gonna try to rent Judy tonight. I also want to see JoJo Rabbit.

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    Quote Originally Posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Gonna try to rent Judy tonight. I also want to see JoJo Rabbit.
    We watched Judy last weekend. Kind of a depressing portrayal, although Renee Zellwegger does a phenomenal job. Not as good a singer as the real Judy, but still a great role for her. Last night we watched Marriage Story, an Oscar nominee for best picture. It was also kind of depressing. Seems like a good counselor could've at least helped them both understand the different perspective of the other, but once the lawyers got involved they didn't really have much of a chance, it seemed. Scarlett Johanssen was very impressive. she had at least one incredibly long scene of dialogue that had me wondering if it was a lot of improv, like she was told "here are the main things we want you to say, you can choose to get there however you want."
    The rules are: There ain't no rules.