Clear All

• Jeopardy: September 13
    Halloween Baking: September 13
    The Good Doctor: September 27
    Young Sheldon: October 3
    Pumpkin Carving: October 3

wow what's happened ?????

- - - Updated - - -

I looked at upcoming trailers & noted these: Cry Macho. -- Maverick. -- House of Gucci. -- Copshop. - Vacation Friends. -- Infinite. -- Jurassic World Dom 3. -- I thought I may want to see the new Mat Damon movie: but some of his comments about filming just made me say nah - I'll wait til it's out on TV (free)

Comment

• We saw the Ryan Reynolds movie New Guy, that was fun! Want to see Jungle Cruise and Stillwater, and I'm especially looking forward to the new Ghostbusters movie in November!
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Watching the real life heart wrenching series about 9/11, absolute destruction and very emotional
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• There will be plenty of that footage over the next few days. A really heartbreaking video is of the French guys that happen to be there on scene doing a documentary - it's about 2 hours? it's unbelievable. I have it on VHS - from back then. It's all so awful

Comment

• We watched several hours f 9/11 coverage - a few more questions answered/several things reported not heard before. ALL of it unbelievable - - STILL

Comment

• I am re-watching Misery ... wow -- creepy. Kevin has 3 movies he WILL NOT watch again. 1. Mommie Dearest, The Good Son & Misery.

Comment

• Our Holiday Baking Championship started this week! And the Christmas Cookie Bake Off will start as well! woo-hoo!

Comment

• I see the Lucy movie will be out soon - I'd rather Debra Messing star in that than Nicole Kidman - Debra nailed it on an episode of Will & Grace - she was great. Anyone hear of an update on Jack Ryan off Amazon?

Comment

• recorded "Killing Kennedy" will watch later today...

Comment

• Watching a USA series called Yellowstone with Kevin Costner in the lead role
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Oh! Gis that's supposed to be excellent! everyone I've ever heard f that watched it loves it & watches it still.

- - - Updated - - -

Watched RED NOTICE last night. It was good - ok.... we just kept "ticking" off each movie it was exactly like in THAT scene. Wow so many.

Funny movies: tho they're old - Isn't She Great, It's Complicated, and Something's Gotta Give.

Has anyone ever seen the movie Waking Ned Devine??? I think we're the only people around that did & we liked it --

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                          Watching a USA series called Yellowstone with Kevin Costner in the lead role
                          I must've picked an off night (on my end) to watch. I couldn't stick with the first episode for some reason. Costner's one of my favorite actors, and I love that part of the country, so I thought it would be a natural fit. Maybe I need to give it some more time.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          Has anyone ever seen the movie Waking Ned Devine??? I think we're the only people around that did & we liked it --
                          We saw it years ago. Great movie, although as I recall, that was when we finally admitted to ourselves we had to watch Irish movies with closed captions on because their accents were sometimes so thick we kept having to rewind the movie to make sure we understood what was being said

Comment

• Dan! Oh my gosh! If u notice I didn’t say WE liked it. Couldn’t get thru the first episode! Wow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              Dan! Oh my gosh! If u notice I didn’t say WE liked it. Couldn’t get thru the first episode! Wow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I don't mean to say that like it was terrible. I just kept dozing off.

Comment

• No ... I keep telling myself to watch it -- it's supposed to be good. I like the actors, setting -- but?? We even have Netflix I'm sure we could binge it.

Comment

Working...
                                X