No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rarely drink soda. Once in a while I might have root beer with pizza, or a Sprite at a BBQ. Maybe 1/2 dozen times a year at the most. I usually go with iced tea or water.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dr Pepper mostly. Root Beer is my second choice and once in a while I'll have a Sprite. I drink a lot more iced tea than I do sodas though.

Comment

• Series 5 of Peaky Blinders starts this weekend, brilliant show
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Watched The Old Man and the Gun last night. Was very slow. Could have been a conversation over coffee rather than a movie.

Comment

• Anyone watching Lights Out with David Spade?

Comment

• Just received my The Sopranos DVD book ... can wait to re-watch this series! Kevin hasn't seen it & my Dad already is asking for it. My sister just watched it on ??? something & in turn I am supposed to watch Breaking Bad - that's the deal. I am not interested in that at all, but....

Comment

• Does anyone else think this Conception tragedy seems odd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                  Does anyone else think this Conception tragedy seems odd?
                  It does seem odd. If you hear the receiving end Mayday call and the dispatcher trying to clarify what he's being told, you hear talk about a locked door or hatch and can it be unlocked etc. I don't know. The skipper and crew certainly have a stellar reputation in the diving community. Everybody is singing their praises. The investigation will be interesting.
                  Last edited by Dan M.; 04-09-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Watched a Black Sabbath special on TV. It was good- Ozzy seems better than in a long time. [emoji1591]They’re in their 70’s!

Comment

• Still working on Mad About You but I'm through Season 3. The limited series event starts in November so hopefully I'm all caught up by then.
                      Anyone still watching This Is Us? I think I'm only in Season 2 or the beginning of Season 3...I stopped watching a while ago for no particular reason and then never went back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
                        Still working on Mad About You but I'm through Season 3. The limited series event starts in November so hopefully I'm all caught up by then.
                        Anyone still watching This Is Us? I think I'm only in Season 2 or the beginning of Season 3...I stopped watching a while ago for no particular reason and then never went back.
                        Big fans here. The reveal episode on how Jack dies was so well done. Even when you know it's coming, they still manage to surprise you. Probably the most compelling episode of any show on TV that season.

Comment

• I'm a big fan of This Is Us also.

Comment

• I think The Masked Singer starts back up this week. Anyone watching? I’ll be DVR’n it.

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 17-09-2019, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Finally our shows are back. We’ve added The Prodigal Son. I also had Nancy Drew lined up but cancelled....
                              Im looking forward to the Lincoln Rhyme series starting in January.
                              We always watch Halloween Wars then Thanksgiving & Christmas championships!

Comment

• ok had to delete The Prodigal Son ... too much drama!

Comment

Working...
                                X