No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh that’s a good endorsement! We’ll look into it. I’ll check those links too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I caught a few minutes of this & WOW - I'm gonna try to record it - if you can - if you're interested this is so eerie. ~~ America's Hidden Stories S1 E3 Pandemic 1918 ~~ on the SMITH channel.

Comment

• Watched Last of the Dogmen - hmmmm just had a hankering'

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Watched Last of the Dogmen - hmmmm just had a hankering'
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Gis: I saw an advertisement over the weekend for Men in KILTS ... do you know of this? Wonder if it's authentic - u gonna watch it? Already the countryside look wonderful.

Comment

Gis: I saw an advertisement over the weekend for Men in KILTS ... do you know of this? Wonder if it's authentic - u gonna watch it? Already the countryside look wonderful.
              I've heard of it, but, not seen it
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Gis: I saw an advertisement over the weekend for Men in KILTS ... do you know of this? Wonder if it's authentic - u gonna watch it? Already the countryside look wonderful.
                We've watched the first two episodes. Very fun show, especially if you've watched Outlander for the first couple of seasons.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• oh ok, thanks! We see the advertisement when when watch any DSC owned channel. We are currently addicted to Building off the Grid. DIY channel.

Comment

• actually it's a YOU TUBE thing. Deanie did you watch We're Texas last night? I flipped back & forth - but I thought it was good. Wonder how much total was raised ?

Comment

• No I didn't watch We're Texas. What kind of program was it?

Comment

• Matthew McConahey (?) put on a LIVE show last night to raise money for Texas - he started his own channel on YT last week? There were a lot of stars on there...

Comment

Matthew McConahey (?) put on a LIVE show last night to raise money for Texas - he started his own channel on YT last week? There were a lot of stars on there...
                          I read yesterday they raised 8million

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Watching Aerial America: Greece and Great Britain New Zealand ...

Comment

• New series of Line of Duty just started in the UK. Previous series have all been very popular. Features a police unit called AC-12, the AC standing for Anti Corruption.

I suspect it is UK only

Comment

• Got back into Homeland, onto season 4 now
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X