TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Yes Dan - I remember seeing that trailer & thought I'd like to see that.
    Hey off topic-kinda- will u be watching Matlock when it finally comes on? Think they've bumped it to fall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is Matlock being rebooted like Magnum PI and Hawaiit 5-0?? Haven't even heard about it.

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post

Last Monday night we went to the movies and saw Ordinary Angels, Alan Ritchson's new movie based on a true story, with Hilary S****, which we liked a lot. Ritchson was very good in a non-Reacher role, and Hilary S**** is always top-notch. We saw several previews for movies coming out during the summer which looked pretty good. Danged if I can remember any of them, ha!
      Whoa, I guess S**** has a bad UK word in it? I didn't even know we had filters! Hmm...no, I won't test it.

Comment

• Hey Dan, well the first thing is yes last year when I was talking about Alaska Daily it would not type her name out, so yeah I guess there is something wrong with her last name. You should look up on YouTube Matlock it's Kathy Bates, and she is obviously an older woman PI? I'm not real sure but I am interested from seeing the trailers. Check it out. Tell me what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          You should look up on YouTube Matlock it's Kathy Bates, and she is obviously an older woman PI? I'm not real sure but I am interested from seeing the trailers. Check it out. Tell me what you think.
          I checked it out. It looks pretty good! I'm putting it on my "To Be Recorded" list. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• We haven't watched ANY of our new (this season) recorded shows. LAZY! But we have been watching Game Warden shows. I know more about huntin' and fishin' than I ever did!

Comment

• I checked the Matlock release date and they say it will be in the 2024-25 line-up.

Comment

Working...
              X