Facebook Connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook Connect

Hey Gis, … on my phone btwn "what are you reading now & recently read" it seems they are combined & there are 3 motorcycle pictures. A welcome to Alabama sign. Do you who's these are? And if I click on them, it just takes me to "what are you reading now". It looks like it's under my comment … but that's not me, at all.
    Thx
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 05-08-2015, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Hey Gis, … on my phone btwn "what are you reading now & recently read" it seems they are combined & there are 3 motorcycle pictures. A welcome to Alabama sign. Do you who's these are? And if I click on them, it just takes me to "what are you reading now". It looks like it's under my comment … but that's not me, at all.
      Thx
      i have the same problem, not sure what it is, its pictures of my bike
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

At first I thought it was a Harley, a fatboy? We have one & I said to Kevin … did you go to Alabama on a ride years ago? Then he said it wasn't an old pic of his bike so I thought wait, who's is that? I know Dan does, but that's not his bike & whaaaaa CA to AL, no way! Nice bike.

Comment

The bike is a 1200 custom, nowt fancy, my real bike is a Yamaha 1300FJR

Comment

Originally posted by Gismo View Post
            The bike is a 1200 custom, nowt fancy, my real bike is a Yamaha 1300FJR
            What year is your Feejer, GIs? I'd love to have one of those. My Wee is a great bike, but I still drool over FJRs. I have no money for one, but find myself checking the various online sources--Craigslist, FJR forums, ADVrider, and Cycletrader several times a week watching for great deals.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

I know Dan does, but that's not his bike & whaaaaa CA to AL, no way!
              For sure. I have very little desire to go to Alabama. I take that back, I would like to try surf fishing along the beaches there, but other than that, no thanks. I'm sure it's a lovely state though.

Comment

W've been to Talladega several times & of course my sister lives in Huntsville ... so we go there several times a year. But I have yet to do the Space & Rocket Center - which I really want to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                  What year is your Feejer, GIs? I'd love to have one of those. My Wee is a great bike, but I still drool over FJRs. I have no money for one, but find myself checking the various online sources--Craigslist, FJR forums, ADVrider, and Cycletrader several times a week watching for great deals.
                  Its a 2013, my local dealer couldn't sell it and I bought it in 2014 at a good price
                  Went to St Augustine with the wife on it, great cruiser, had 2 in a row of them in the UK

Comment

Its a 2013, my local dealer couldn't sell it and I bought it in 2014 at a good price
                    Went to St Augustine with the wife on it, great cruiser, had 2 in a row of them in the UK
                    Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                      Very nice!
                      Here's a couple of pics ready for the St Augustine trip

2013_fjr_04.jpg

2013_fjr_05.jpg

Comment

Here's a couple of pics ready for the St Augustine trip

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12[/ATTACH]
                        Oooo, even the matching top case!

Comment

Too funny Dan![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey! Is anyone else having trouble getting on TBJ thru TAPATALK? It says I'm not a member & when I put my info in to LOG INTO TBJ - nothing happens.

Comment

no, but I have trouble getting rid of a post when I'm told it's a duplicate.

Comment

Hey! Is anyone else having trouble getting on TBJ thru TAPATALK? It says I'm not a member & when I put my info in to LOG INTO TBJ - nothing happens.
                                Not sure what the problem is, please bear with me while i try to resolve it directly with Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X