No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I hope we get more than a few dustings of snow this winter! [emoji1317][emoji3587][emoji3511][emoji3063] feet! yes!
    feet feet feet feet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• sunny today & off & on all week - next 5 days in the low 50's. My nephew is out in Squaw Valley skiing it up! He's the one that should have gone for the Olympic Gold! They say / I hear he's awesome.

Comment

• Nice to have an awesome nephew. Weather here just around 38 - no snow - the odd light rain shower.

Comment

• We had snow forecast for yesterday but it didn't arrive. Very cold, wet & windy though. A bit warmer and dry today and forecast is for 50 degrees by mid week

Comment

• Friday was comfortable...70s. Saturday was a bit chillier and it was sprinkling by the end of the bike ride...so of course that means I was freezing! Today was sunny and windy. Supposed to be cold(er) tonight. Hope it stays sunny this week...gift wrap time outside Wal-Mart for the Police Athletic League kids & I'm signed up for a few shifts.

Comment

• Just about the same as yesterday, around 3 - 4 degrees, not raining but cool.

Comment

• We actually have a 33% chance of rain on Christmas day with a predicted high of 65 and the low in the upper 40s! That's really unusual for here. Usually we get a warm spell with temps in the 70s, even 80s sometimes. We'll see what happens.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Wishing you rain for Christmas, you can probably use some moisture.

Comment

• Hope so Dan. [emoji1695] it’s going to be 60 today but then rain tonight through Friday.
                    Going to drive the rocket [emoji573] today woo hoo!

Comment

• We're getting our Christmas warm spell several days early. It's supposed to be 80 tomorrow.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• That's not proper Christmas weather, how can you dream of a White Christmas in temps like that?

Comment

• Yep. We usually have a blah weather Christmas. Today it's rainy.. next 2 days. Then 40's on Christmas Eve & Day. The scene in Pearl Harbor always catches my eye when the kids are skipping out of the house & there's a Santa Clause in the yard - OH! yeah, December ....but it's Hawaii!

Comment

• In the 30-40’s blah weather [emoji57]

Comment

• 32 f all day today

Comment

• Frosty morning, but, just as i remember, very refreshing
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X