No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the same here, although I prefer the cold to the hot humid weather, I like winter.

Comment

• It’s 65 & rainy. Supposed to be storming tonight & rain tomorrow [emoji53]
      We’re set to put our Christmas decorations out this weekend—— bummer to do it in the rain at 68 degrees [emoji268]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hope you get the needed rain Dan without any problems of too much rain.

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
          Hope you get the needed rain Dan without any problems of too much rain.
          We did! One mudslide in Malibu, but nothing damaging, no injuries. Now if we can keep that up through the rest of the "rainy" season, we'll be good! More rain due on Wednesday supposedly.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Happy to hear it, hope you have a big rain barrell to collect the precious water.

Comment

• It's been really cold here since our Sunday of 68 degrees. In the 20's at night & low 40's during the day. I've got to get out and paint some... today it's supposed to be 48. ???? snow for Monday? whoa!

yea! water for y'all Dan. Oh, by the way ... do you need some Mistletoe?? We're gonna shoot some out of our front tree for mom's decorations.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                ... do you need some Mistletoe?? We're gonna shoot some out of our front tree for mom's decorations.
                You rural folk just crack me up!
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• It's been cold the past couple days. I woke up this morning just before 4 am & it was 69 in the house....WAAAAAY too cold for me! On went the heat. Without the wind & the sun shining it ended up being nice out...I even went outside without a jacket, scarf and mittens this afternoon

Comment

• Wow! Woke up to a light wet dusting of snow! It's supposed to "flurry" all weekend thru Monday night < than an inch total. bummer. Below freezing next 3 nights.
                    We have our fingers crossed for our "girls" to hold up.

Comment

• Icy this morning... went to mom & dad’s for the December birthday party (dad,sister&BIL) once i got there a nice day tho wet & cold 34 only.

Comment

• dry and cold

Comment

• 20 this morning but gettin up tp 50 & 60 later this week. Frost on the ground now

Comment

• bit of snow today, temp 30 F - our daughter, Sheila, did all her Christmas baking this afternoon, she makes cookies to give to the staff at work and also cake. We get to sample some too which is nice. She always makes chocolate chip cookies which I think are the best.

Comment

• Sweet Mo! We’re doing our baking Sunday. Mom sister niece & me. Dad is our taster.
                              It’s warm 60 & damp.

Comment

• snow overnight, melted during the day, temp went up a few degrees

Comment

Working...
                                X