What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your weather like?

Awesome picture! I just luv NYC. Congrats on ur 40th!
    And of Reacher .... u wouldn’t have[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Awesome picture! I just luv NYC. Congrats on ur 40th!
      And of Reacher .... u wouldn’t have[emoji6]
      Thanks. And to keep this weather-related, it was cloudy and cool every day, low sixties then down to low fifties/high 40s at night. Except for the day we left, which was sunny and bright. Go figure.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

We’ve been to NYC every year for Christmas since ‘95 I can remember only ONE year we didn’t need our long coats ONE year it snowed while we were there ONE year it had been a heavy snow before we got there and ONE year we missed a blizzard by hours.
        [emoji445]It’s the most wonderful time of the year[emoji445]

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 24-10-2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Winter is coming.
          Snow on the hills around me, temp was a miserable 6 degrees yesterday
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• This was a gorgeous weekend...low 70F and mornings walking the dog I need a hoodie. Windows open, coffee on the courtyard, and able to exercise outside without feeling like heat stroke is imminent!

Comment

• Cool weather which is great but the furnace died on us last night, fortunately it was just a case of new batteries for the thermostat but the techie inspected the furnace too so instead of having to make two calls he incorporated the thermostat problem with the inspection which was nice.

Comment

• That could’ve been a real bummer Mo. funny —- those little batteries—-they do do much for us[emoji848]
                Our leaves are slow to turn. The burning bush is a beautiful red/burgundy the Ash is an awesome lime green & we gave several golden maples BUT! Where’s the POP?

Comment

• rainy & I see it's from TX to you Mo!

Comment

• Rain for three days, really dull.

Comment

• Rain last night, but today is gorgeous. Cool and windy this morning for the bike ride...but worth it. Three Forks Marsh Conservation Area is wonderful for biking, walking, hunting, airboating, or kayaking.

Comment

• you go girl!

Comment

• Cool and breezy, lots of leaves falling, neighbour out raking and running the lawnmower over the piled leaves to make mulch.

Comment

• Us too Mo. Today was so windy we felt sure every last leaf was gonna fall. Turned very grey cool & rainy.

Comment

• Dan are the fires near u? I’ve been very confused- didn’t realize there are 2 fires. One north of Sacramento & one ? near LA? Why is there not more on the news about this ??

Comment

• very cold, snow showers expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X