No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big duvet back on the bed again, it has been on again off again a couple of times in October.

Comment

• Wet and windy here. When I say windy I mean 40 miles per hour, I realise that for some of you who have to suffer hurricanes/tornadoes 40 is only a light breeze

Still warmish though, over 50 degrees

Comment

• I love the Fall! It's my favorite season.

Yeah, I think Michael came in quickly & wow did it do a number on FL and GA. There were tornado outbreaks from it too. The footage is horrible, so sad.
        50's are good YB.

Comment

• Frost warning tonight, it will turn the colour on the leaves I hope, love to see the yellows and reds in the Fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            Gis when u lived in FL how close to Allenton??? Seems Michael came in there? Left/West of Mexico Beach. I didn’t know an AFB is down there.
            Mexico Beach is far enough away to have missed Pensacola.
            Tyndall air force base is in that region
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• What terrible devastation in that area, can't understand why people build right on the edge of the sea, apart from hurricanes any tsunami could wipe them out, but then I guess we all think that nothing is ever going to happen to us, right?

Comment

• Yeah I’m not a beach person so I don’t understand-BUT if I were told to leave —-I’d pack up rubber tub up & get up things as high as I could & load up & go. If it happened to be very bad - for me anyway- I’d leave.
                It’s so cool out! The deer are in the front yard, side & back yard!! And a new little friend a woodchuck seems to be comfortable here too. Not to mention the variety of birds & 3 types of woodpeckers & my favorite [emoji177]chipmunks!!!!
                Pull up a seat w/ coffee & just watch out back![emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Attached Files
                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 17-10-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• You have quite an estate there 4A, great to have deer in your own backyard.

Comment

• Weird weather pattern. Yesterday was 76 & sunny ... today rainy & in the mid 60's. Tomorrow even colder & in the 30's tomorrow night.
                    Time for our favorite: White Bean chicken chili.
                    2 cans Great Northern white beans - mash 1/2 the beans of one can
                    1 can chicken broth (standard soup size can)
                    1 can creme of chicken soup - regular size
                    1 can Rotel
                    1 small can green chilies
                    pulled chicken. (I usually use a Publix roasted chicken & pull it)
                    simmer until combined
                    serve with Mexican grated cheese, chips -or- crackers etc. Yummy - enjoy!!!

Comment

• What's Rotel although you lost me when you mentioned green chilies - I'll bet they are hot! It's cool here, have the heating on each day now.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Mo....

It’s yummy!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by 4AMNTN; 21-10-2018, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Weird weather pattern. Yesterday was 76 & sunny ... today rainy & in the mid 60's. Tomorrow even colder & in the 30's tomorrow night.
                          Time for our favorite: White Bean chicken chili.
                          2 cans Great Northern white beans - mash 1/2 the beans of one can
                          1 can chicken broth (standard soup size can)
                          1 can creme of chicken soup - regular size
                          1 can Rotel
                          1 small can green chilies
                          pulled chicken. (I usually use a Publix roasted chicken & pull it)
                          simmer until combined
                          serve with Mexican grated cheese, chips -or- crackers etc. Yummy - enjoy!!!
                          This sounds delicious! And easy. Perfect combination and just right for cooler nights.

Comment

• Nice today, but warming and back up into the high 80s by the weekend.
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Hey Dan what’s been goin on w/ u?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Dan what’s been goin on w/ u?
                                We were in NYC last week celebrating our 40th anniversary. Kept my eyes open for Reacher, but didn't see him.
                                Manhattan Skyline.jpg
                                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X