X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my gosh! [emoji217]how cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mo I did see video of the tornado up that way — really don’t like those![emoji946][emoji946][emoji946]

Meg!! How’s the traffic thing going? Did y’all get a break in the heat???

Comment

• Hi 4A - seems like 3 tornadoes all touched down in the same area just west of Ottawa, which is about a 6 hour drive away from us. Lots of destruction, will take them a while to get it all sorted.

We are enjoying a bit of rain and cooler weather, pleasant!

Comment

• Tornados are a sad thing to me.... total destruction, lives lots everything turned upside down. around here it seems that they happen at night! AND to top that the news/weather will go out about 10 minutes BEFORE it is to "hit in your area"...... it's to scary! My sister's house in AL has been hit twice! They were on/in USA Today & CNN news a few years back & they STILL have huge pine trees down. Northern Alabama /// & Tennessee are magnets I guess. Of course OK, TX too.

And yes it's raining again today! I won't say anything ...

Comment

• Oh my beautiful day!!! ☀️74? Blue sky - just really nice & for the next THREE days! [emoji1303]

Comment

• Chance of rain first of the week or so .... then in the 60’s & down into 30’s next week!!![emoji260][emoji262][emoji260]

Comment

• We have had it cool for a couple of weeks, struggling to get above 50 degrees but today (and hopefully rest of the week) it is to be sunny and high 60's.. can't ask for better in mid October

Comment

• Got hot and humid again today, back to summer wear at least for a couple of days. Not pleasant weather.

Comment

• MEG: hope all is well & I'm sure ur watching Michael. TWC just put u in "color" for possible tornado outbreaks!

YB, 50's sound nice! I don't like the yo-yo weather either Mo.

Comment

• Gis when u lived in FL how close to Allenton??? Seems Michael came in there? Left/West of Mexico Beach. I didn’t know an AFB is down there.

Comment

• Our temp is predicted to go down to 9 C on Friday, really quick cooldown.

Comment

• Mo, had to look that up. 48F yep, that's about our night temps. Gonna be 40 tonight!

Comment

• High is 60 low 40 & it’s beautiful out!!!!!

Comment

• Quite cool, just switched the thermostat to heat instead of cool.

Comment

• Mo! I did too this morning at 5:30. Is was so cold in the house - 66 that 3 of the cats were sleeping on me!!!! So not comfortable. I turned it up to 70 after Kevin left——-ahhhhh it was so nice & toasty! 🤤

Comment

Working...
                                X