Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raining all day today.

Comment

• woo-hoo! good sleeping / reading weather.

Comment

• Cool and dry.

Comment

• Oh. So. Hot. No AC at work for the last 2 1/2 days...kinda started working today and got the temp below 85F!!! I like warm weather but not when I'm wearing work clothes...black dress pants and dress shirt with no AC or ability to open doors or windows...unbearable. I've been a tad bit grumpy.

Mornings and evenings walking the dog have been pleasant, thankfully.

Spent part of Tuesday learning how to direct traffic...yup out in the intersection, blowing a whistle, gesturing and pointing. A bit terrifying a first, but then you get a rhythm and it's not too bad. I'll be less terrified after getting more practice. But oh the heat at 11 a.m. with no shade!!!

Anyone in the path of Hurricane Florence? Or going to feel any effects? We'll have some rip currents down this way...and maybe a bit more wind.

Comment

• Been watching the news and thinking that the people who decided to stay were being a bit silly, especially the ones on the Barrier Islands, if it's as bad as they forecast they'll be inundated by the storm surge. The one I felt really bad for was the man who has a pet refuge and couldn't leave because of his animals. Saw a picture of one of the islands, just a wide strip of a sandbar with houses on it with the ocean on one side and a river on the other, really scary!

Comment

• Mo I agree - tho I also thought this if the KATRINA folks who had at least a WEEK notice then a 4 day MANDATORY all out freak(get)out!!!! And they stilled stayed and blamed Bush. What happened afterwards was horrible—-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hot hot hot feels like is 98
                A break tomorrow & Monday low 80’s

Comment

• Hot, humid and not too pleasant although sunny.

Comment

• Rainy on and off, saw the first geese flying toward their nesting grounds in our inland shore which indicates the end of summer
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• neat! Gis.

Comment

• beautiful today ....
                        Attached Files

Comment

• had a feel of 91F at 1130 last night!! Too freakin hot!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          beautiful today ....
                          looks like a beautiful day

Comment

• Ohhhh it’s sooo hot! Real feel is 101 now. Hopefully rain Friday then low 80’s next days after! Yea!

Comment

• A tad cooler and it's wonderful but on Friday the temp is going to rocket up again and feel close to the 100 mark with humidity,

Comment

• We've been hit with high winds and rain, not hurricane force, but, extended periods
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X