Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    That's great GIS!

Dan -- jealous much? would love to see that!
    Yosemite Falls.jpg
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Steamy for two days and today have the bedroom windown wide open to let in a breeze, good weather for sleeping.

Comment

• Finally got some decent rain, now i just need it to stop Wednesday afternoon lol
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Or reading Mo?

Dan what’s up tomorrow???
          Thursday is SUMMER! Although we went straight to it early May here[emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just finished reading a book 4A by A. J. Ford - it was a police mystery and it was a really good book, had me guessing right up until the last few pages, really surprise ending, called Hold My Hand. His next book is scheduled to come out next April so I guess he only writes one a year like Lee Child.

Today is still nice and cool, so the window will stay open all night.

Comment

• Oh I like police/murder/forensic stuff! My cup of tea . thanks Mo.

Comment

• Weather sunny and reasonably cool, good!

Comment

• rainy today & next 2 days. I like it because I don't have to take the hose around to everything!

Comment

• Rain predicted for the next three days. That's good, no need to be running around making sure the flowers aren't thirsty. Heard some good news today, our friendly flower planters will come once a month to weed and deadhead the withered flowers and will just charge an hourly rate, so that's good, don't need to worry about the weeds - it's handy when there are people available to do the little chores that I can't manage any more.

Comment

• Very little rain here this past couple of weeks, the garden is definitely in need. We are going on holiday to Ireland in a couple of weeks, you can bet it will be raining then.

Comment

• Ha! I bet that will be beautiful! Send us a picture!

Comment

• Really heavy rain for the last couple of days.

Comment

• Well I listened & now Ill pay for it. It was supposed to rain for the last 5 days -- no rain. I'll need to get out & water !!!

Comment

• Finally the call for thunderstorms [emoji945][emoji944][emoji939] Today has been really bad it’s been so dark since 10 that our security lights are on & u cannot see without a light on in the house. Never seen a darkness so dark & for so long! Kinda spooky- esp the sudden lightening & thundering!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Beautiful day today, gardener came and weeded and deadheaded the withered geraniums, flowerbeds look fabulous.

Comment

Working...
                                X