Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so apparently now it could rain on Sunday...boo

Comment

• About to storm here. Good sleeping weather.

Comment

• Snowfall warning for us, possibility of up to 15 cms - 2.5 cms to the inch!

Comment

• Aw, come ON, it was 90F yesterday (32 if you're Fiona)! In JANUARY. So done with this drought stuff.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Yesterday was cloudy, windy and low 70s. Today is sunny, breezy and to be in the low 60s. Not a bad day today

Comment

• Good fall of snow yesterday, so thankful that our lawn neighbour clears our driveway, he cuts our grass during the summer and looks after our leaf pick up, we are so grateful to him and think he'll get another bit of a raise this coming season. He has a full time job working with an arborist taking down trees but he seems to have boundless energy even at 70. Anything he sees that he figures needs attention he just comes over and gets right to it so we just let him do whatever he thinks needs doing. Fortunately our property is in good shape as we have a really good contractor we've used for years - he will be doing some kitchen renovation. Always something as the house gets a bit older. Probably about 46 years old this year.

Comment

• cold, 17 last night & around that tonight. Sunny tho. And I hear 6 more weeks for us! Maybe a chance at some real snow!

Comment

• Some snow again and really cold!

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
                    Good fall of snow yesterday, so thankful that our lawn neighbour clears our driveway, he cuts our grass during the summer and looks after our leaf pick up, we are so grateful to him and think he'll get another bit of a raise this coming season. He has a full time job working with an arborist taking down trees but he seems to have boundless energy even at 70. Anything he sees that he figures needs attention he just comes over and gets right to it so we just let him do whatever he thinks needs doing. Fortunately our property is in good shape as we have a really good contractor we've used for years - he will be doing some kitchen renovation. Always something as the house gets a bit older. Probably about 46 years old this year.
                    Mo, great to have someone who sees what needs doing & just does it!

It was a beautiful weekend. Went biking on a couple trails in Palatka area of FL. Saturday was a cold start at 39F but warmed up to about 60F. Sunday was windy but a bit warmer. Rained once I got home so was nice to be all settled in for watching the Superbowl. I changed channels during commercials and halftime...never really care for those parts of the game.

Comment

• Just checking the forums before going to bed and telling myself to switch off - snowed again last night and more predicted for Wednesday, still cold although we had a bit of rain too yesterday, certainly not Spring yet.

Comment

• It's supposed to be around 80F today!

Comment

• Snow again last night, snow plow was around this evening to clear the street. Lots of the white stuff this winter.

Comment

• I saw all the blue across "you" Mo. I am still hopeful for a nice snow here. Sunny & cool next 2 days.

80? Meg? wow

Comment

• More snow on the way, I quite like snow but I won't mind if it stops now and we get to see some green grass again and some warmer weather.

Comment

• pretty next two days. Off to my parents this weekend for Mom's 74th B-day. But by then it'll be raining, a lot.

We're finally getting our mailbox back up after a Thanksgiving wreck that knocked it down. These guys stole a car, totaled the car when they hit our concrete drive - went airborne & flipped the car. THEN when a passerby stopped to help & call 911, they took his truck. Bad move, he is an AG for the state. The truck was found in Jackson a few hours later .... But it's been so cold, or wet ... but TODAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X