No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have mainly sparrows, grackles (nasty looking blackbirds with shiny iridescent feathers), cardinals, woodpecker (a pair) bluejays, nut hatch, chickadees, doves and a family of rabbits who eat the seed that falls from the feeder, and lots of squirrels, so for a suburban area we have quite a bit of wild life.

Showery today.

Comment

• We have those too! Also, wrens, orioles, warbler, titmouse, yellow bellied sapsuckers, flycatcher, finch and several birds that don't feed from the feeder. We attract hummingbirds for the cats. and our bluebirds haven't shone in a couple of years.
      I'm waiting on a family of skunks and our turkey & her poults. The deer from last fall are still here. Mama has 2 that stay with her. Oh and a stray white cat had kittens Sunday ... thankfully someone else is caring for her. whew!
      I bet we saw 6 turtles trying to cross the road yesterday on our trip to Alabama ... is it this time of the year? Wet weather? We were unable to stop, but we did see a guy picking one up - yea! for him!

Comment

• Rained all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• What a great variety of wild life you have 4A, must be really interesting to watch (especially the skunks!).

Gorgeous day yesterday and today it's raining, but I guess that's to be expected in the Spring, helps bring along the summer grass and flowers.

Comment

• I agree Mo. We do know the deer like our live Pear tree. They eat until they just lay underneath, full & sleep. Many of them well, to me 5 is many. I love that. We have a huge front yard & the skunks like the clover ... Kevin doesn't haha! We have a raccoon that has started up again with our bird feeder. We heard it fall again last night - & sure enough he's out there hanging off of it. But ... can't blame it.
            Today will be beautiful!! Up to 90 Friday!

Comment

• Not raining but a bit cool and a feeling of dampness in the air.

Comment

• Beautiful today. Tomorrow & Friday will be cooler.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                  We have those too! Also, wrens, orioles, warbler, titmouse, yellow bellied sapsuckers, flycatcher, finch and several birds that don't feed from the feeder. We attract hummingbirds for the cats. and our bluebirds haven't shone in a couple of years.
                  I'm waiting on a family of skunks and our turkey & her poults. The deer from last fall are still here. Mama has 2 that stay with her. Oh and a stray white cat had kittens Sunday ... thankfully someone else is caring for her. whew!
                  I bet we saw 6 turtles trying to cross the road yesterday on our trip to Alabama ... is it this time of the year? Wet weather? We were unable to stop, but we did see a guy picking one up - yea! for him!
                  Seems to be that time of year for turtles. I've seen quite a few along the road or in the middle of the road!

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's supposed to be around 90F today. And so begins the 9 months of summer here in Central FL!
                  Went to the beach on Saturday and stayed waaaaay too long...sunburn on my shoulders. But I did watch a fisherman catch a shark in the water I had just been in!! Small nurse shark, I believe, but a little unnerving.

Comment

• Be careful in the water Meg!

Lovely day then storm moved in so we had some thunder, nice that the temp was around 70F for a while, don't care for much warmer than that but know we'll get the heat later.

Comment

• Very humid, not ideal for delivering packages, only gonna get hotter and more humid as time goes by
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Yuk! But we all love to get packages![emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Comment

• Fixing to storm! [emoji945][emoji946][emoji943][emoji100]

Comment

• Been stormy all night here and will continue for another couple hours
                            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Wow really wind beautiful cool day 63 high.

Comment

• Prettiest day of the year! Beautiful!

Comment

Working...
                                X