Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come on 19th of March! SPRING

Comment

• We had another winter of above average rainfall here in the Los Angeles Basin area of Southern California. Historically we average 14"-15" but this year we're pushing 20" and we may still have a storm or two left in the season. It's too soon to say it's done. That said, I walk our dog at night before bed, usually between 10:30pm and 11:30pm. There's MAYBE a total of 1 1/2 to 2 weeks of nights all winter where we can't get out and walk due to rainy weather. It's never too cold and it never snows.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dan!! wow that's late! and how nice to commit to walking every night! Lucky little dog. Any news on Chuck I 'm almost afraid to ask each year 'cause I don't know much about Turtles - hey there's a song there!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Dan!! wow that's late! and how nice to commit to walking every night! Lucky little dog. Any news on Chuck I 'm almost afraid to ask each year 'cause I don't know much about Turtles - hey there's a song there!
          Chuck came out a couple of weeks ago when the weather was nice, but things got rainy and cool again and he dug back in. This week is pretty nice so we might see him again, but then we're supposed to get an inch or two of rain again this weekend, so I don't know.

Comment

• Awww Chuck. It's still early! Keep us posted! and a picture! thx

Comment

• It is definitely improving in the North of England. Temps in the low 50's, although it does get much cooler around 6pm

Comment

• We're having a cold snap - windy too. Only 50 today - so chili one more time!

Comment

• We are just at the end of 4 days of continuous rain.
                  Sun is shining but more rain later
                  I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I think our last burst of winter is rolling through tomorrow and a bit into Saturday. Highs in the 50s and scattered rain/thunderstorms. After this we should be pretty much done for the season. We got 5" to 6" of extra rain this winter.

Comment

• We are due Storm Kathleen any day now, heavy rain and high winds. Although the worst is forecast to be in the west, I am in the middle and Gis is near the east coast so hopefully it shouldn't be too bad for us.

Comment

• More rain overnight, however, high winds today
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• That's great for y'all Dan! Seems like Gis & YB are getting the rainy end of the stick.... it's going to be good temperatures BUT rainy - yuk. looks like a few more 40's at night THEN it's over!

Comment

• Up & Down -- it's weird. They cll for 90-10% rain - so I've putting off plans & EVERYDAY there is little to NO rain.Woke up to today's high 63. I have almost given up on ACCUWEATHER - I usually watch Ryan Hall on YT or Weatherman on YT. They have the BEST radars!!!!
                            Almost FERN SEASON!

Comment

• News headlines today for "Britain". Two different sources

1) Britain set to suffer 102 continuous hours of snow next week

2) Britain set to see temperatures of 19 degrees next week. That's 66 Fahrenheit.

And we are expected to take these weather guys seriously

Comment

Working...
                              X