Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come on 19th of March! SPRING

Comment

• We had another winter of above average rainfall here in the Los Angeles Basin area of Southern California. Historically we average 14"-15" but this year we're pushing 20" and we may still have a storm or two left in the season. It's too soon to say it's done. That said, I walk our dog at night before bed, usually between 10:30pm and 11:30pm. There's MAYBE a total of 1 1/2 to 2 weeks of nights all winter where we can't get out and walk due to rainy weather. It's never too cold and it never snows.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dan!! wow that's late! and how nice to commit to walking every night! Lucky little dog. Any news on Chuck I 'm almost afraid to ask each year 'cause I don't know much about Turtles - hey there's a song there!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Dan!! wow that's late! and how nice to commit to walking every night! Lucky little dog. Any news on Chuck I 'm almost afraid to ask each year 'cause I don't know much about Turtles - hey there's a song there!
          Chuck came out a couple of weeks ago when the weather was nice, but things got rainy and cool again and he dug back in. This week is pretty nice so we might see him again, but then we're supposed to get an inch or two of rain again this weekend, so I don't know.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Awww Chuck. It's still early! Keep us posted! and a picture! thx

Comment

Working...
            X