Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ha! too funny - glad to hear it

Comment

• We have had a couple of sunny days, temp in low 50's. Summer is a coming?

Actually rain forecast for later today plus possibly snow by the end of the week

Comment

• We had a couple of calm days, but, the wind and rain are back with a vengeance
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Hope the nice weather holds out for FUN things. it's beautiful here - 71 today tho rain tomorrow on my "errands" day. Can't wait for ferns to sell. Our buttercups came out last week. And lived thru 3 night at 20-22 degrees

Comment

• Beautiful today - thunderstorms last night. Nice day for errands.

Comment

• Hard frost in the past couple of mornings, however, not today, will be just above freezing by a few degrees, what we call sharp and fresh air

Comment

• Clap indeed! It was 71 yesterday & last night 30 — wow!! Looking forward to warmer Spring weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cold, wet and windy. But of course this is the north of England in February so we aren't really surprised.

March 1st tomorrow so expecting (hoping) for an improvement.

Comment

• Daylight is far better, the night dog walk is now done in the daylight too, still averaging 40 degrees so we are getting into spring soon

Comment

• YB - that's funny! Gis that's great that u walk ur dog! It's so good for them & a bonding thing - 'course dog owners know that - some just can't "do it". Lucky dog

Comment

• Yep, i walk both my dogs twice a day, morning and early evening.
                        Frosty start to today's walk so still well wrapped up

Comment

• Gis
                          today is going to be beautiful! 60 at 9am!

Comment

• Beautiful again today- our cherry tree & Bradford Pears are blooming- the buttercups & daffodils & redbuds are out- we always look for them THEN u know Spring is here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Parcel up some of that "beautiful", Fours and send it over to the north of England. We are still on cold, wet & windy

Comment

• Brighter and warmer, but, still quite windy

Comment

Working...
                                X