No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice for y'all!!! Today -it's sunny & 50! How nice too!
    Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's going to be in the 60s for our highs this week. For us, that's a little chilly!
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• our morning! IMG_6399-1.jpg 4 1/2 inches at 7 this morning! it's so fluffy & light! (not wet, mushy like always! How niceoh & it's 10 degrees

Comment

• VWRY cold here in the North of England today. Snow forecast for tomorrow

Comment

• Hope u enjoy it! I love this!!! IMG_6600.jpg IMG_6421.jpg Well, one snow angel looks like a snow globe AND the other? a transformer - Megatron

Comment

• Yeah, cold all round for the next few days, minus 3 and below, more snow due later today
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Woke up Tuesday morning to a light covering of snow. Mainly gone by mid day. Very cold, only just above freezing and will drop below tonight. Then Wednesday & Thursday to be sunny, although temps still low

Comment

• Wishing y'all warmth then

Comment

• Gis ... is this normal for y'all -- the COLD?

Comment

• So, we got this today:-
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Our weather report was wrong. We got up into the mid-70s today.
                        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• nice Gis, big fluffy snow! the for the picture!

Dan 70! whaaaaa
                          it was -9 today at 8am

Comment

• Very cold and icy here

Comment

• YB, (or Gis) do y'all get out when it's like this or stock up & stay in? We're IMG_6565.png IMG_6566.jpg considered rural but right here anything is at least 5-8 miles+ away we are LUCKY! Kevin works next door so he can drive, gator or golf cart we stock up & stay in otherwise. *and of course EAT waaaaay too much. This was this morning not much change from Monday morning - and it's going to be 7 tonight & tomorrow? High-19 Low-2.

Comment

• Our driveway is VERY steep so our biggest problem is getting the car safely on to the main road which is less than 20 yards away. Very frustrating at times. When we were working we HAD to get out the brush and shovel and rock salt to get out but since we retired we tend to stay home if it's bad. We usually have enough food to last a week.

It has been made worse this time because our neighbours have a water leak which is causing water to run (and freeze) on our driveway. Tomorrow the temp is set to rise to 40 ish so hopefully all will melt.

Comment

Working...
                                X