• Show
Clear All

• Well, a funny thing happened to us today, out of the blue
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• double take:: ur on the course! OH MY!!!! that's an amazing picture

Comment

• Sunny in the 70s for at least a week.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
          Sunny in the 70s for at least a week.
          Very jealous. Cold, wet, windy and lucky to get to 40 anytime in the next 10 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post

Very jealous. Cold, wet, windy and lucky to get to 40 anytime in the next 10 weeks
            Same here, very unsettled

Comment

• Storms today - rainy - blah...

Comment

• Well, THAT was bad. I hate it when ur watching the TV for the TORNADO -- and the TV goes out!

Comment

• We've literally had rain for the past week, local flooding and generally just horrible

Comment

• Sorry to hear that - it's not fun weather -- THX FOR THE SNOW! I needed that today

Comment

• It's been nice every day this week. Pretty sure that it's going to be high 50's & a few 60's til the new year.

Comment

• Our weather has been a bit better than forecast. We have had some rain this week but only light drizzly sort of stuff. The damp weather is set to continue

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          Well, THAT was bad. I hate it when ur watching the TV for the TORNADO -- and the TV goes out!
                          I wondered how you fared with those tornados, 4! Glad you're safe. Did your yard decorations survive the storms?

Comment

• Warmer here than we were expecting. Up to 50 for a few hours each day, 11am - 3pm approx

Comment

• hmmmmm -- we've been 19-22 at night. Today's high 45 --- But after this 50-60 ... bummer.

Comment

• We got some good soaking rain over the last few days. Yesterday we even got some lightning and thunder. Fairly rare down here in the coastal plain.

Comment

Working...
                                X