Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ready for this! Chili, soups, hot chocolate!!!!! IMG_3570.jpg

Comment

• IMG_3590.jpg Not much colorful change - golds, yellows....

Comment

• Very wet & misty today

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          I'm ready for this! Chili, soups, hot chocolate!!!!! IMG_3570.jpg
          Starting Wednesday Nov. 1st, my wife will be in Spring Hill for a week, visiting a friend who recently moved there.

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• We are still experiencing ever changing weather, a lot of rain and and wind with a mild cool day thrown in.
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Dan!! Like Spring Hill TN? That's 30 miles from me! our weather will be COLD. Of course she'll need to travel into downtown - Country Music Hall of Fame, The Ryman Broadway, Titans Stadium, First Art Center Schermerhorn Symphony Center, then Opryland Hotel, OH! and any of the Antebellum Homes (Rippa Villa, AND Rattle and Snap) oohhh the MARS home and Jack Daniels!
              GIS, Dan should be having really rough winds too. We're finally getting rain after 2 days of it being called for.
              Last edited by 4AMNTN; 30-10-2023, 03:20 PM.

Comment

GIS, Dan should be having really rough winds too.
                We totally did. Leaves and tree debris all over, but none of our trees came down.

Comment

• goodness, thx for the update!

Comment

• We are in for another barrage of wind and rain, our golf course is disappearing into the North Sea and not sure it can take much more
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• ohhh wow. Don't mind all that as long as I'm inside - but the big OAK TREE just 10' off the bedroom makes me nervous.

Comment

• well. Seems the cold snap is over for the next 2 weeks! 70's here we come!

Dan: did your wife make it in to see her friend? The weather will be beautiful!

Comment

• We have had an enormous amount of rain this past 3 weeks or so. We seem to get one dry day a week and 6 wet ones. Most of those are very wet, rivers very high in some areas

Comment

well. Seems the cold snap is over for the next 2 weeks! 70's here we come!

Dan: did your wife make it in to see her friend? The weather will be beautiful!
                            She did! She's still there enjoying your beautiful state!

Comment

• Nicethe weather is beautiful-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's beautiful today! Gonna be 80. Ahhhh the Fall in Tennessee. IMG_3791.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X