• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we could "borrow" ten of your degress, Dan, we'd both be happy

Comment

• Torrential rain forecast all day today
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Rain would be nice. I love this weather! Chili tonight. Dan -- that's just not right!

Comment

• Horribly wet all day Friday, lovely and sunny today. According to the forecasters it could be over 70 degrees early next week

Comment

• It's just beautiful here! Letting these wonderful days pass us by of the TO DO LIST tho.

Comment

• Definitely getting cooler here. I think temperatures over 50 will be gone until March/April

Comment

• It was 80 here today, probably the same tomorrow, then jumping 8 or 10 degrees for Sunday and Monday then back down in the low 80s for the week.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                  Definitely getting cooler here. I think temperatures over 50 will be gone until March/April
                  Same here, shorts are packed away, onto the winter woolies

Comment

• Horrendous wind and rain here, started Thursday evening and only just improving now after almost 24 hours

Comment

• Awful wind and rain here too, local flooding around me, but, being on the east coast this is the scene:-

Comment

• That's a beautiful picture GIS! only see that in movies around here. it's 80, beautiful Fall weather & the breeze, oh very nice at night too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          That's a beautiful picture GIS! only see that in movies around here. it's 80, beautiful Fall weather & the breeze, oh very nice at night too.
                          Not sure if you noticed, but, if you look very closely away in the distance you can see the lighthouse

Comment

• NEAT! YES !! That's on my "Bucket List" is to see a working lighthouse. How peaceful that is.

Comment

• The top part of a lighthouse was blown off in the storm. In South Shields, about 100 miles north of me but not as far north as Gis

Comment

• BEAUTIFUL weather. Just wow! BUT Monday we're going to have another cold snap. Gotta bring in my hostas this weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X