• Show
Clear All

• That's great - just in time for a nice weekend I hope

Comment

• Had the past couple of days, everywhere is soaking wet
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        It's another beautiful day - yesterday was AEWSOME! cool, 50's but I'll take it. Gosh, Monday is the first day of Spring.
        DAN! I've been watching Ryan Hall off YT - he's an excellent weather guy - says y'all should be getting a break from all the Westerly weather.
        We did, but the break is over and we're getting slammed again, with more coming next week.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I'm watching AccuWeather now — WINDY for u!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Quite windy here too but dry and bright. It's spring now so things should be getting better

Comment

• Oh I hope so! Today will be 76 tomorrow too. THEN MAJOR RAIN!

Comment

• Wow, we had an actual, honest-to-goodness, documented F1 tornado here in southern California yesterday. Crazy stuff!

Comment

• Dan! I just saw that! My goodness! ️ y'all ok? First time the weather guy said. We're looking at storms hail straight line winds & tornadoes tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    Dan! I just saw that! My goodness! ️ y'all ok? First time the weather guy said. We're looking at storms hail straight line winds & tornadoes tomorrow night.

Yeah, it was 10 or 12 miles from us. Thanks for asking.

Comment

• Try to keep an eye out on u over there. Hope y'all are doing ok —

Comment

• It's going to be a beautiful day again today! we're going to need the "yard guys" to come out soon!

Comment

• beautiful & 72 today - tomorrow STORMS, again.

Comment

• It's definitely getting warmer here in the North of England. Temps anywhere between 45 and 55 degrees. Some sun and plenty of rain

Comment

• Where I am, near Bath, it's rained non stop, thankfully home tomorrow
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• That's a bummer GIS, it was vacation, right?
                                We made it thru the might! WOW THAT was a wild weather night. We watch Ryan Hall on YT & I watched him for hours. Luckily the tornado in AL - my family was/is not home. We had one below us & one above us by 10-20 miles. I haven't watched the TV yet ..... it's so bad, scary.
                                Today is beautiful & it'll be 70.

Comment

Working...
                                X