X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice mild period, wind chill has us just above freezing
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Bright and sunny here, only low 40's though. Snow forecast for next week, particularly Scotland, Gis?

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
        Bright and sunny here, only low 40's though. Snow forecast for next week, particularly Scotland, Gis?
        Eek, hope not, to be honest i've not seen the long range forecast

Comment

• Snow is always nice -- when you don't ever see it! Here? 60's all week - next 10 days I think! buttercups are up!

Comment

• Weather Forecaster 1 - 9 inches snow forecast in the UK from Monday

Weather Forecaster 2 - Colder weather spreading in from the east, up to 3 inches of snow in northern Scotland possible

Anyone can be a weather forecaster. As long as you use plenty of possiblies, mights and maybes you can't go wrong!!

Comment

• HA haaa -- oh how I wish it would snow HUGE here! Great job YB!

Comment

• Sunny & clear, mid-70s this week, maybe up to 80 by Thursday. In the winter those conditions are usually a result of Santa Ana winds which dry everything out and often times lead to wildfires. We get a little collectively nervous. We don't live in a fire prone area, but so many do.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Hmm, quite mild, no hint of snow but windy

Comment

• Well despite the forecasts still no snow. No rain either for nearly a fortnight. Some cold frosty mornings though, rising to low 40's around midday

Comment

• Sounds nice tho. Today will be 66 then 74, 68... wow it's February!

Comment

• Whew, made it thru yesterday (an hour spent in the little inner bathroom - tornado warnings going off tv, radio, phone, my goodness! Strong winds & rain, maybe something 10 miles above me ... I'll be watching the weather tonight, our DIRECTV of course cutout yesterday.

Comment

• Dry and bright but very windy in the north of England. Winds 55-60 miles per hour. I know that is just a gentle breeze vto some people but here it's very windy. Lwss severe mid afternoon but it's due back again tomorrow morning and Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                            Dry and bright but very windy in the north of England. Winds 55-60 miles per hour. I know that is just a gentle breeze vto some people but here it's very windy. Lwss severe mid afternoon but it's due back again tomorrow morning and Sunday
                            Same as this

Comment

• Windy conditions are scary, that's true! We live in the Tornado Alley / Dixie Alley

Comment

• This IS winter, right? It's February, right? 79 tomorrow & 80 on Thursday. OH my yaaaaaaa. My sister in MI is having snow end of the week -- but guess what! She'll be moving to ALABAMA! she's bought our mom's house (that's a year old) so we'll all be closer, a blessing. really it is. I told her take a picture 'cause THAT doesn't happen in AL.... she'll miss it & the August humidity - pow! But really, snow for tornadoes -
                                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 21-02-2023, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X