No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awww Gis. I haven’t played in 15? years! I liked it - like to go with Kevin when he played - his friends called him “WB” wife bringer — in fun. We’ve all known each other since jr high.
    Our 30th anniversary is May 6. Started dating in 1987.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We had summer for a couple of days over the weekend. It got up to 90 on Sunday. Now it's overcast and cool for several days. My company says we're not coming back into the office until maybe late summer. That means I've got to sit through another summer sitting in my little suana of a home office. At least I have a job still.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Last Wednesday we had the warmest March day since official weather measurements started in the Netherlands: 26.1 Celsius (79F)!
        Forecast next few days: temps will plummet, just above 0 Celsius with rain and sleet and maybe even some snow! Crazy!

Comment

• Wow Dan ... bummer. things are pretty much normal here - movies are opening up - most restaurants - NO events (sports, concerts, etc.) sending you cool breezes!

Brouwer: that's cold! When is your Spring? My sister had snow Friday morning before she headed here. It's 70's & even 80 for the next week -

Kevin JUST delivered my huge summer ferns! Love these things they last April to November

Comment

• Very cold here. Under 30 during the night and 35 at best early afternoon. Spring (supposedly) started three weeks ago!! Forecast suggests it will be pretty cold all week

Comment

• Ooohhhh that’s a bummer — 77 now 79 tomorrow... our first mow of the season today

Comment

• Wonderful spring weather here! Sunny and mild.

Comment

• YEA! Good for you Dan I hope your enjoy it. I've asked a few times - but do you still have Chuck?

Comment

• Bright and sunny here all week but very very cold

Comment

• Yea! Good for y'all YB. We too have had several sunny days low 80's. But starting this week for the next 2 it will be below 45 - into the 30's at night -- I'll have to get my ferns in every night.

Florida - I need to look into what's going on down there. Meg, Style?????

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                        YEA! Good for you Dan I hope your enjoy it. I've asked a few times - but do you still have Chuck?
                        Yes, we still have Chuck! He is out of hibernation with a good appetite. I posted a video of him on Facebook running down a potato bug (Jerusalem cricket) a few days ago.

Comment

• Oh haaaaaa funny! I hate those things— I’ve scooped up & thrown out my first one of the year! How the he’ll do they get in! Cats can spot ‘em from across the room — good thing I have 6 here (4 at the store)
                          I’ll look for that video! I have to use SIL FB tho.

Comment

• Our dry spell continues. April is often a wet month here but not this year. Only one day of rain so far and forecast is for dry weather for the rest of the month.

Temperatures are better. Low 50's around mid day and early afternoon but still gets cold around 6pm

Comment

• Yeah it’s low 60’s then dropping down to 30’s over the next 10days. I put my ferns up every night - then out for some sun. Need to get my tomato bed in order— usually plant first week of May.

Comment

• Our tomatoes are usually on the way by now but so far this year we have not been able to buy the plants, nowhere has any in stock. We will be trying again next week but if there are still none available we'll probably abandon the idea for this year.

We have found in the past that if they aren't started by about this time then by the time the actual tomatoes have grown there is not enough sun to ripen them and they stay green

Comment

Working...
                                X