No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a few spring flowers showing but its still very cold most of the time. Not too bad from around 11am to 3pm but cold the rest of the time.

Comment

• sunny and still cool in the mornings, all the snow has gone now. In the process of selling our house, in spite of hubby's objections, we should have done it four or five years ago. But if we get our asking price then I don't have to have the trauma of people coming through, there's a buyer who may or may not be interested and the housing market is strong right now. I thank you 4A for the lovely letter and card but I have trouble logging in on my IPad. On the upstairs desktop right now and so much easier. We are managing but have the odd wrinkles in our medical profile but we trundle along. Sorry to be away for a time, a bit depressed although I am on facebook quite a bit. Stay safe everyone.

Comment

• Good to hear from you, Mo

Sorry life sounds less than perfect but keep smiling and let's hope that the better summer weather will make us feel more cheerful.

For the past couple of years we have considered moving house and have been to look at some but as yet we haven't found what we are looking for. In fact we aren't sure what we are actually looking for

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
          In the process of selling our house, in spite of hubby's objections, we should have done it four or five years ago. But if we get our asking price then I don't have to have the trauma of people coming through, there's a buyer who may or may not be interested and the housing market is strong right now. I thank you 4A for the lovely letter and card but I have trouble logging in on my IPad. On the upstairs desktop right now and so much easier. We are managing but have the odd wrinkles in our medical profile but we trundle along. Sorry to be away for a time, a bit depressed although I am on facebook quite a bit. Stay safe everyone.
          How long have you lived there, Maureen? Packing and moving is so stressful. We had to clean out my mom's house and sell it in 2019, and now I'm in the process of cleaning out my aunt's house and selling it as well. Over 60 years of life for my mom and my aunt in each home. It's hard to pack up memories and leave your home behind. (((HUGSs)))
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• No! So sorry to hear if the move. I hope u have help. Im like Dan ... have y’all lived there long? Will ur daughter move with you - I guess? And ur new cat? I do hope you & Dave are making it through this Spring. I’m glad u received my cats —- May I ask what is your FB??? All I see is October of last year or 2019? Nothing current. I think if you often ... [emoji253][emoji1309]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              May I ask what is your FB??? All I see is October of last year or 2019? Nothing current. I think if you often ... [emoji253][emoji1309]
              https://www.facebook.com/maureen.mckee.182

Comment

• Dan thanks! That's the one I've looked into --- old posts - October ... maybe I need to be a "friend"

Comment

Dan thanks! That's the one I've looked into --- old posts - October ... maybe I need to be a "friend"
                  That must be it because I see posts that people have sent Maureen and her answers to them as recently as March 11. And she is responding to people, including moi, as recently as yesterday.

Comment

• Even though it's dreary out here's the Bradford Pear
                    Attached Files

Comment

Even though it's dreary out here's the Bradford Pear
                      Wow, that must be spectacular in person!

Comment

• There were 8? On each side of the drive when we moved here ... we needed to widen the driveway & had to cut all on one side & 3-4 on the other ... they had gotten way too big & even halted the magnolia growth. People around here couldn’t believe we’d do that. But ... ... they’re filling out & we’ve been treating the magnolia— looking good. -

Comment

• today & next few days dark & stormy! good reading weather a.k.a nap - ha! y'all take care!

Comment

• yesterday turned out beautiful .... today STORMS!

Comment

• Beautiful out today ! Over the weekend- storms [emoji946]

Comment

• Windy day means the golf clubs will stay in the garage today
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X