• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Texas

Comment

• What's your weather like?

ok - I'm guessing hot & vast!
      2nd day real feel by noon is >100 [emoji3062] here
      Last edited by 4AMNTN; 06-06-2020, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• 3rd day [emoji3062]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just about right, not too hot.

Comment

• This week? HOT! In the 90s. Hard to work from home when it gets this hot because my home office is in a corner in a room with no A/C, nothing but a ceiling fan. It helps a lot, but late in the afternoon it gets pretty uncomfortable.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Bummer Dan. That’s good that u can work from home. When will y’all be off the lockdown?
              Rained this morning-hard! Will be in the mid 80’s for the next week!!! So nice

Comment

• raining, has been hot and sunny, but glad to see the rain as the newly planted flowers can certainly use the moisture. Friend and house help Anne is coming with McDonald's breakfast this morning, we can sit in the living room and that will give us the required amount of spacing, our district not moving to second phase of opening for another week or so. We would have sat outside in the garden but not too pleasant in the wet. Hoping to have Anne come back to her housekeeping help as I can't do the big vacuuming, and she is a real dynamo and keeps our house looking neat and tidy, she hasn't been here in for a couple of months other than distance type visiting. Sheila's restaurant is still only window service, no seating inside yet.

Comment

• We had rain for a few days which has helped the garden (and Gismo's golf course!) Been a little sun today, temperatures mid 60's

Comment

• Beautiful AGAIN today! And tomorrow & the rest of the week. Gotta go pick weeds & apply weed killer for my parents flower beds & walk. Mom has the most peaceful garden!

Comment

• Been a little cooler than average here this week, which is nice. Next week we will be in Michigan to visit our son. Supposed to be warm and humid around Flint but then we're going to be up in the UP for a few days too. Should be cooler there, from what I read in the weather reports.

Comment

• Comment

• Warm and sunny today but the rain returns tomorrow. Then we have five days of warm and sunny. 77/78 degrees, that's hot for us

Comment

• Wet, windy and temperatures down to 50 ish. Its July in a couple of days, supposed to be summer!

Comment

• We got some rain in MI, followed by temps in the mid to uppers 80s and sticky humidity. Came home to the same weather. Drizzly rain last night, warm and humid today.

Comment

• Still wet and windy, definitely not the sort of weather expected for July. Might be better next week if the forecast is accurate

Comment

Working...
                                X