No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been sunny this past few days, Wednesday was mid 70's but mid 60's the other days. Very windy today. A tree in next door's garden is swaying a lot. It would be nice if it blew down as it keeps a lot of the morning sun out of our garden. It must be around 40 feet high so I need it to fall their way, not mine!

Comment

• Ha! YB that’s funny!
      It’s 83 today & sunny real feel is 96!!!!!! -rain for the next 5 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• In the nineties here but then this is Texas

Comment

• 26 and sunny yesterday, had the A/C on - suddenly it’s summer.��

Comment

• yes Mo! Our last rain last night for 12 days!!! But my tomatoes have loved it! Getting a track hoe today to dig up & plant our small tress - we just can't do it.

Comment

• Great weather this past few days, but, we need some rain for the golf course
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• We have been spoiled this past two/three weeks with warm sunny weather. However the request by Gis for rain for his golf course seem to have got to the correct person, rain is forecast later in the week

Comment

• Ha! We’re actually in the opposite direction - we have sun for the next 10 days reaching into the low 90s - and Gis my husband has been playing golf in a scramble every Thursday for the past month we used to play golf ALL the time in our 20s. I’m glad to see him back out there! He had around a 14 but all his friends are 1-2 and 4 handicaps. and that makes me the beer and snack person!!! Haaaaaaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Rainng hard but saves us from having to water the veg and flower gardens and the hanging plants. Temp in the 70’s for today.

Comment

• :clap I agree with that Mo!. We have several new shrubs & a few new trees - AND the tomatoes. rain rain rain!

Comment

• Rain here today. Also quite cold compared to the past few weeks. I doubt it has got out of the 50's

Comment

• Cold front came through today, needed a jacket when walking the dog
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Usually hot and humid here in Manila. Some rain in the afternoon. I’ve tried whistling to call the wind haha!

Comment

• We had about two days of spring and now it is summer here. In the 90s every day.

Comment

• with a general "here" what part of TX are you in Deanie - of I may ask. We have a good friend in East Tx - Tenaha. I've been thru/to/in TX only three times .... nice to see you posting

Comment

Working...
                                X