No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was a wonderful morning...went for a 15 mile bike ride. Hot in the sun but oh so nice in the shade!!
    Started pouring down rain around 5:30 p.m. and I was hoping that would keep neighbors from shooting off fireworks. Rain stopped so they are out in force with plenty of fireworks. Elliott, my miniature schnauzer, is NOT a fan...poor little guy is curled up behind me on the couch.

Comment

• Hi Meg, good to see you on here. You must be really fit to cycle 15 miles in the heat.��

Comment

• Definitely cool here for time of year. Just about makes 60 degrees from mid day to early afternoon

Comment

• Oh, hush up, YB. :-) Temperatures have been over 100 degrees here for days.

Comment

• 70-75 is nice, 80 I can cope with - just. The thought of 100 fills me with dread. It's all what you are used to I guess

Comment

• Hot and muggy but cooler today.

Comment

• We have temps topping out in the high 70s, low 80s. We'll take it. I got out and saw the comet the other night, here's a pic.
                IMG_2864.jpg
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Raining today, won’t have to water the flowers.��

Comment

• It's been really pleasant here, temps in the upper 70s, low 80s, the kind of weather So Cal is famous for. However we're going to jump up 8-10 degrees by the weekend.

Comment

• Still very mixed here, not as we would hope for and expect in July. This morning so far there has been around an hour of heavy rain, in ten minute spells, and sunshine the rest of the time

Comment

• More moderate temp here now, heat and humidity gone for now.

Comment

• Dan - I just read this morning - y'all are HOT OUT THERE! And ... how was YOUR trip to MI?

Everyone else having hot temps like we are???

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                            Dan - I just read this morning - y'all are HOT OUT THERE! And ... how was YOUR trip to MI?

Everyone else having hot temps like we are???
                            Michigan was a good trip in spite of the crowded aeroplane flights. Finally got to see lightning bugs!! And yes it is VERY HOT here.

Comment

• You don't have lightning bugs in California, Dan?

We've had too many days over 100 degrees...hot hot hot

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                                You don't have lightning bugs in California, Dan?
                                Only in one or two very isolated places (so I've heard) and the seasonal window to see them is very short.

Comment

Working...
                                X