No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep - rain for the next 2-3 days. wish I could send little to you Dan.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      yep - rain for the next 2-3 days. wish I could send little to you Dan.
      Yes, please!!
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Cooling down a lot, much cooler in the mornings and evenings and the daylight is disappearing around 19:45
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Our weather is still very much up and down. After a cool and wet Monday/Tuesday we had a very nice Wednesday and today is also good. The weekend forecast is poor but then early next week we are back to sunshine. The temp only gets to around 65 at the warmest part though and as Gis says it is getting dark earlier by the day

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Yes. we've notice it getting darker too - & our weather is up & down as well. Never really noticed how much HIGHE on the map y'all are than us. UP there! We're more like ... Gibraltar??? 36th
            Last edited by 4AMNTN; 16-09-2021, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• I would expect Gibraltar (and therefore you, Fours) to be significantly warmer all year round than northern England

Comment

• Never thought about the parallel line & weather before… but I’ll pay attention now. Odd [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dry and sunny again. Only about 65 degrees though. This is probably as high as we will get until next May. And there will be a lot of much colder times

Comment

• Wow - that's nice YB... I love Fall weather! and Winter too! Tho we haven't had "real live" snow for several (4?) years

DAN!!!! are y'all ok out that way? I just read of the earthquake

Comment

• Only 66 today!!! Gonna dip into the 40’s tonight!

Comment

• Oh my gosh—prettiest day of the year! Beautiful! 67 out right now

Comment

• Beautiful like yesterday & the day before- day before- day before

Comment

• The past few days have been very mixed. Some sun, some wind, some rain.

Comment

• Unsettled for the past few days and today
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• maybe maybe some rain this weekend. I LOVE Fall!

Comment

Working...
                                X