X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow’s real feel will be 107 —- it’s sooooo hot out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We have had three very nice days. Warm and sunny. Low 70's which might not be warm to some but just right for me. Had a day out to the seaside on Tuesday - St Annes (near Blackpool). About 75 miles from us

Comment

• Yet another very warm day
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• yep - hotter crap here. Today hopefully will be our last triple digit heat index day.

Comment

• Starting to see some change in the temps, mornings and nights are a lot cooler now

Comment

• Don't you love that Gis ... we'll maybe not 'cause of the golf thing. Gotta crazy downpour yesterday - now just waiting for the Ida bands to come. I haven't seen any footage of the hurricane 'cause our DIRECTV will go out if someone "spits" anywhere near the dish. It's the worse service for weather we've ever had - no other choice as we are considered "rural". GIS: it went out DURING the 1st round play off yesterday in the Fed Ex Championship! Didn't know what happened til it was over - awww DeChambeau

Comment

• rain as long as there isn't a tornado I'm good with rain. But 30 miles west - the next county over are still suffering from floods and now it's been raining for 12 hours. ****** our ATT service cell wireless and land lines went out yesterday 4 hours BEFORE the first rain drop? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Comment

• oh wow yesterday & today are beautiful! mid 80's LOW humidity perfect

Comment

• Your weather seems to be similar to ours Fours. Not that we are getting 80+ degrees but there is no consistency. We can move from a warm day to a cold day to a wet one over three days

Comment

• Yep & funny; I've thought that about us before. It's gonna start raining tonight-tomorrow am. I'm driving down to Alabama to see my mom. -- It's a sad enough trip WITHOUT the poring rain

Y'all enojy your Labor Day WEEKEND!

Comment

• Warm (very) and sunny here. Over 80 degrees. Unusual for us. Same again for next few days.

Comment

• Still hot and muggy! �� Hoping for some cooling next week!
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Warm but rainy and overcast

Comment

• Beautiful! not humidity low 80's it's 61 right now!

Comment

• Humid possibly some rain… this 90 degree weather needs to GO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X