What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, Gis!

The temperature was 29 degrees here this morning. Some snow in the forecast for this coming Tuesday. We shall see.

Comment

• GREAT Gis, thank you for the pictures WISH EVERYONE did this more often! Golf - snow? It's beautiful! Cold here - high 20's - 30. But I feels like TO ME 10. Not really icy here.

Deanie were you near any of the bad weather?

Comment

• Only a light covering of snow for us. No where near the amount that Gis has. However it is very cold, they are saying some of the coldest nights for many many years. Much of our light snowfalls of Monday & Tuesday are still lingering

Comment

• 25 degrees this morning when I checked. Travel advisory out. Ice on highways & bridges in spots. It is also on the grass, trees, roofs, etc. Looks pretty but can be dangerous. Electricity out in areas. New cold front coming in Sunday evening suppose to bring that snow later next week

Comment

• Yep Deanie I’ve been watching “OUR” weather closely.
            YB. That goes for here too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well we've had a light coating of ice since Saturday - mostly on the trees, grass ... but this - this morning is thick. AND we're expecting the white stuff!!!! SNOW!!!!!

Comment

• SLEET! lots of it --- how 'bout you Deanie?

Comment

• Our "winter" looks over and done with.
                  Went from -8 C (18F) to 10 C (50F) in 72 hours. Snow and ice on our famous canals are melting fast.

When the water was frozen over, I was able to walk under our famous, century old Berkelpoort (14th century)
                  Berkelpoort.jpg

Comment

• oh my gosh oh wow! What a great picture! thanks!

it's 9 this morning. We have abut 2.5 inches - but ice under that & mixed in - very bad here. My sister in MI had about 6+ inches and received about a foot last night & is expecting another foot before the weekend. SNOW ENVY!

this is Hwy 96 a MAJOR road in the middle TN area.our main road in the county & runs thru Franklin into Murfreesboro
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Gorgeous mild day today. We're warming, with a high near 80 by Monday.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Ha, nice Dan ... i’m truly worried about the weight on the electric lines the neighbor across the street and down don’t have water ... and we’re expecting more on Thursday it’s currently flurrying outside now

Comment

• All snow gone, we are in the back end of a stormy period, temps rising now so hopefully no more cold snaps
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Aww Gis. BUT LOOK! I guess my "snow dance" did some good! This is GREAT! Prolly 3-4 inches total over the last few days. over the next few nights it's going to 10 15 20 - so it'll stay I hope!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              Aww Gis. BUT LOOK! I guess my "snow dance" did some good! This is GREAT! Prolly 3-4 inches total over the last few days. over the next few nights it's going to 10 15 20 - so it'll stay I hope!
                              It's nice for a few days, but, it limits the ability to play golf
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Deanie! How is it ur way? U ur family & friends ok? [emoji3063] I’m not sure where in TX u are but I hope ur warm & safe! [emoji1309]

Comment

Working...
                                X