X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A humid 77 degrees here yesterday and today is meant to be the same
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Nice picture!! Yuk Gis. no fun. We're rainy & 40's today.

Comment

• Brouwer, good picture. I like that you can see a body of water from you balcony. Wish my house looked out over a pond, creek canal, lake, stream, what-have-you... There was water running down the ditch in front of my house earlier from all the rain we've had today.
        A warm 61 degrees though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
          Brouwer, good picture. I like that you can see a body of water from you balcony. Wish my house looked out over a pond, creek canal, lake, stream, what-have-you...
          It's the old moat which surrounded the city in medieval times. It's still there. Our house is just outside of the old city-wall.
          Old moat Zutphen.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Brouwer View Post
            It's the old moat which surrounded the city in medieval times. It's still there. Our house is just outside of the old city-wall.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]123[/ATTACH]
            That's fascinating! Everything around here (southern California) is so relatively new. Even the historic parts of Los Angeles that date back to Spanish settlement are less than 250 years old.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Interesting picture Brouwer!

Cold and dry here today.

Comment

• To be 68 today all the doors are open! (metal security doors still shut) cats love the sounds & smells!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cold!

Comment

• Nice!![emoji944]☃️❄️[emoji948]

Comment

• Still warm weather in the high 60's again today.

Comment

• I think we had about 30C today. 33C tomorrow. Hard to know as I'm trying to sleep during the day. Not so bad if I'm asleep before it gets too warm, otherwise it's a bit uncomfortable.

Comment

• I've always thought that would be difficult. Pull the shades? a sleeping mask? a fan? Ambein!!!![emoji42][emoji42]

Comment

• Dreary, foggy and cool with a side order of drizzle!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              I've always thought that would be difficult. Pull the shades? a sleeping mask? a fan? Ambein!!!![emoji42][emoji42]

It is much warmer to sleep during the day. I had blackout curtains, a sleep mask, earplugs, and would take melatonin. Still sometimes hard to sleep.

It was very windy yesterday...steady 25 mph winds. Today is beautiful and cooler than it's been the past few days.

Comment

• It's going to turn cooler this week - but sunny at least. I watched the weather coming up from AL & it never showed! It circled over Huntsville for 12 hours. My poor sister! Very odd storm pattern.

Meg, when it doubt for sleep NYQUIL works overtime! ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X