No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot and yukky, had a thunderstorm tonight but it didn't seem to cool anything down at all. Snow sounds good right now.

Comment

• After Saturday's rain we'll have cooler weather !!
      I'd love some more snow this year❄️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        97 for today so humid it practically takes ur breath away[emoji940]

Western-Europe has an amazing hot week ahead. The Netherlands will have temperatures in the 30C plus range. (90F+)
        Oslo, Norway way up in the twenties!

Comment

• Slightly cooler which means just below 90F. A few showers already this morning. There's apparently another couple possible tropical disturbances that will be affecting our weather here over the next week or so.

Comment

• Today is day thirteen of Spring and we are experiencing a colder snap. Last week we had quite lovely high teens/low twenties temperatures and yes, that's celcius. Low teens this week and rain, rain, rain. Thankfully, it's not heavy but I think there could be a lot of it.

Comment

• Hi Fiona!! Good to see you post!
              It was in the 50's again last night! Yesterday was nice! Fiona: love spring weather, but FALL is my fav! And it's only a few weeks away for us. Already mapping out decoration ideas.

Comment

• Lovely and coolish, bright sunshine, nice breeze, real Fall type weather.

Comment

• Yesterday it was horrible...there was a tornado that touched down just south of here. And then the storm actually strengthened into Tropical Storm Julia while over land. So far it's beautiful today

Comment

• We have had a nice breezy day today, windows wide to let the breeze through, maybe a couple of days ahead when the humidity will show up again but not as high as previously. Glad you're o.k. Meg, take care and stay safe.

Comment

• Meg can't imagine those FL winds! (hurricanes) We've got a humid & hot spell going thru Sunday; then it's to cool down! yea! Breezes are always welcome (unless we're grillin' out)

Comment

• Hot & Humid!!!

Comment

• rained for about an hour! YEA! We needed it. cooler today, mid 80's.

Comment

• Poured on and off all day, humid too!

Comment

• Yes, us too Mo. We needed the rain & it's cooled off high was 78!

Comment

• Dry and humid today!

Comment

Working...
                                X