Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gonna reach 90 today - oh boy!

Comment

• We've gone backwards to the wet & windy 50 degree stuff. Four weeks and it will be the longest day, then we head towards winter. We've not left winter yet

Comment

• I went surf fishing for the first time this year last Wednesday evening. Very nice, not cold and windy like afternoons can be this time of year, and the water wasn't as cold as I expected it to be, but got skunked as far as fish go.
        Bolsa Chica SB.jpg
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Drizzly morning then sunny afternoon!!! Yeah

Comment

• DAN! don't you know there are in the water! Oh my - my heart just jumped when I read that! I've been fascinated & terrified of since I was 9? Nope no water above the ankle for me

Comment

• 7.30pm and the sun is shining. A bit late for me although to be fair yesterday & today haven't been too bad. Up to 60 degrees and only a slight shower here and there

Comment

• temps sound nice YB - it's gonna be 94 & uh it's muggy. possible rain today?

Comment

• Definitely warmer here in the north of England. Over 60 degrees at the warmest, which now seems to be 3-4pm. They always used to say "Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the noon day sun" but noon seems to have got later.

Every day we seem to have a couple of short showers at some part.

Warm and sunny for the next few days as well which is unusual because Monday is a public holiday - it usually rains on those days

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                    Definitely warmer here in the north of England. Over 60 degrees at the warmest, which now seems to be 3-4pm. They always used to say "Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the noon day sun" but noon seems to have got later.
                    Heard it as Midday Sun
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Muggy overcast yuk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                        Heard it as Midday Sun
                        You are probably correct, Gis. I get confused at my age

We are still getting some warm and sunny days without it being too hot. Very pleasant

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Hot muggy stuffy yuk[emoji3062] our real feel is 104 -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• After a few sunny days it has been dull today and much cooler. Forecast for tomorrow and Wednesday is mid 70's!!

Comment

• It's gonna be about 90° all week. Blech!!
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Yuk is right! Yesterday was beautiful low humidity 84 & sunny! Today & tomorrow mid 90's yuk.

Comment

Working...
                                X