No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still cool here, 50 degrees at best each day. Today is the May Day public holiday so it's raining as well

Comment

• Bummer YB. We had thunderstorms last night & again tonight with tornado warnings ... not fun. It’s 78.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Getting warmer for the next couple or three days, then a cool down. We'll be taking a few days vacation to a local beach campground with some old friends next week, so that should be fun. I need to get my fishing license!
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Wow that does sounds nice! My dad and my oldest sister liked to fish. I don’t like killing the minnows... mom said I would take one out of the bucket & let them take a nap with me. Oh boy [emoji6]
          Angie has property on Lewis Smith lake for a house the boat ramp is up. She goes finishing several times a year — I’m sure her house plans have been pushed back with mom living with her-waiting for her house to be built.

Comment

• We are still in the grip of a cold spell, coldest April on record and May is depressingly similar so far.
            Rain showers all day today and pretty bleak for the weekend
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• We have had a couple of dry days but rain is back now and so cold. We've not had the heating on in May for as many years as I can remember but we have this year

Comment

• I'm thinking about turning on the A/C. It's getting that warm here.

Comment

• It’s here Deanie! [emoji3508] good to see u post!

I’m outside I have Simon in the stroller & I’m watching a BALD EAGLE flying over!! I can’t believe it! [emoji1659] wow!

Comment

• Well, we're not taking our trip to the beach campground. Too much to do getting that house sold. I still hope to squeeze in some surf fishing though. But our weather is typical for May here along the coast--overcast in the morning and burning off in the afternoon, not too warm yet for the most part.
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Becoming slightly warmer, maybe up to mid 60's noon to three pm but still a shower or two most days. Shorts and T-shirts staying in the drawer for now

Comment

• I hear you!
                        I wear shorts and T-shirts around the house every day but going out no I’m not a shorts person it’s beautiful today & yesterday for the next seven days I suppose.

Comment

• A bit warmer here today but raining. I'm never satisfied

Comment

• HA! YB .... it's beautiful mid 70's. - an awesome day.

Comment

• 2 nice days in a row
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Yea! Gis!! No rain here for another week + ... overcast & 80's - 90's by the weekend. oh boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X