No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday was 90, yesterday was 85, today mid-70s and even cooler tomorrow.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Wow Dan don’t y’all freeze!
      The saying goes around here anything after April 15 is OK that’s the last freeze day it’s going to get down to 34 tonight but yeah tomatoes are usually the first weekend in May depending on what size you buy to get the tomatoes you want we normally don’t have tomatoes until the week of or after Fourth of July... I buy them from a grocery or in Columbia or always did before ~~ I don’t have any reason to go to Columbia now with my mom living in Alabama so I’ll have to find another produce stand nearby[emoji534]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I’ve been so worried about my ferns putting them up every night I didn’t think about my azaleas out front last night got down to 32 & we had sleet - tonight‘s gonna be 35 ....

Comment

• Frosty mornings still, playing havoc with the golf start times
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• GIS! - oh sorry about the frost - BUT! I got out on the golf course Thursday first time in 15 years! Next week I think I'll play!

It's gonna be stormy today ... very dark good napping weather!

Comment

• We finally managed to buy tomato plants and get them planted. Fingers crossed now for a decent crop

Comment

• It's been overcast off and on the last couple days, makes for mild weather. Tomorrow's supposed to be more overcast and next week there's a slight chance of some measurable precipitation in our area. There was a storm out in the Pacific to the south that has generated some big waves along our south facing beaches so it's good the weather has been cooler because hot weather and big waves means lifeguards work a lot harder keeping people safe.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• We might have some rain a couple of days next week. Only had some a couple of part days this month. The grass is lookin a little less green than normal

Comment

• Meant my comment to be “quick” funny ... not ignoring GIS’s comment

Comment

• Very small amount of rain this morning but now dry and sunny. Would prefer it to be a little warmer though, rarely gets much above 50

Comment

• No early frost for the first time in a week or so, really cold starts this late into April is not normal
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Mrs YB and myself were discussing same only this morning. Only two days of April left and still so cold

Comment

• We've reached 80 for 3 days - now today scattered storms -

Comment

• 60 is a dream for us at the moment never mind 80. I'll be honest though 80 is a bit on the warm side for us - we are not used to it and it is often accompanied by high humidity, making everyone sweaty.

Ideal for me 72-75. But it is well known that us Brits always complain about the weather, too hot, too cold, too wet, too windy. We are never satisfied

Comment

• Ha! That’s funny... yep know all about humidity.. our late July thru early September is soooo hot high 90’s plus humidity [emoji3062] yes 80 in April is so much nicer than August 80s.

Comment

Working...
                                X