No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here in the north of England the weather seems to have settled to being damp, not torrential rain, nor continuous but some light rain every day. Temps ranging from mid 30's at night to 50 ish at mid-day/early afternoon

Comment

• Nice report thanks for staying in touch [emoji1309]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• sunny again today - freezing weather behind us for now! 50's & 30's.

Comment

• Absolutely toreential rain today, got drenched walking the dog
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Oh what kind of dog do you have how old is it what’s it’s name!

Comment

• We had quite a winter storm. Snow, snow & ice & sleet. Left home 2/14/21 because of no power so no electricity. Then while power was still out no water nor phone service. Didn't return until this morning. Everything up and running now, thank goodness.
              Got down to 7 degrees one day and one day 9 degrees.

Comment

• oh my! I wondered about you! I also thought of ALL those animals..... not used to this weather - what did farmers do!

We'll have rain for the next 4 days - good sleeping weather. I mean reading weather.

Comment

• If the weather forecasters are to be believed we are going to have it dry in the week ahead. Temperatures in the 50's every day - summer is a coming

Comment

• After a couple of pleasant days at the weekend it has gone back to being wintry again. No rain but temperatures only just above freezing overnight and struggling to get above 40 during the day

Comment

• sounds cold! 32 this morning but will be 63 & sunny today. I wish you all a pleasant day.

Comment

• Yay, we finally have some more rain. It's not much but we need all we can get. We are way below our average. I was going to use emojis to enhance my post, but I realized they are all circle heads and this emoji library is prejudiced against all other head shapes. This is clear circle head privilege. Square head lives matter.
                        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• You're funny Dan... hope y'all got some rain! I try to check the weather out there - TX, FL & for Mo up in Canada, eh.

Comment

• 60's and 70's all week. WOW!

Comment

• Still very wintry here. Cold, wet, windy. Light snow forecast for the weekend

Comment

• We’re on our way to Spring - butter cups up Cherry tree blossoms are out & I noticed our Bradford pear trees have green leaves. Tomorrow on the way to Franklin I’ll see if the Redbuds are blooming- a sure sign[emoji2]

Comment

Working...
                                X