X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temps hovering around freezing here, due to rise a wee bit but not enough
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Snow snow snow. It snowed here yesterday. Stayed on the ground longer than usual. Melting today though.

Comment

• Yea! Deanie ... I saw that. Snow in TEXAS! We have a good friend that lives in Carthage... so near the LA line near Shreveport—above Tyler?
        We’ve had flurries since 11 & we probably have <1/8 inch! HA! But it’s been under 35 no sun since last Wednesday—- it’s [emoji3063]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Almost 80 yesterday, sunny, same weather for the next few days.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• the 80's? wow. The sun finally cam out yesterday - and today - tomorrow will be near 50! It's very nice. But will be cold again next week. - so far just normal January weather.

Comment

• Cold and miserable, not even some nice white snow to make it more cheerful but I'm sure we'll get some before the end of January, our December snow got rained away.

Comment

• Snowing here all morning. Only light so maybe two inches

Comment

• oh y'all snow sounds wonderful I wish it'd snow BIG here! we usually get a dusting or icy conditions. Last good snow was 2017?

Comment

• It's gonna dip down below freezing the next few nights - maybe flurries in the morning ( yeah right )

Comment

• Dan any of those fires near you? Y’all ok out that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                        Dan any of those fires near you? Y’all ok out that way?
                        Nope, none of them are near us, thanks for checking! It's super windy today though. I hope our avocado tree doesn't blow down again! Glad to hear your tumor was benign, 4! That's GREAT news!

Comment

• I suppose its fairly typical January weather here. Cold, wet, windy, occasional snow shower but doesn't hang around. Temps just below freezing at night, just above at mid day. Occasionally rising to 40 degrees, briefly.

Definitely not my favourite time of year. Looking forward to April/May and beyond.

Comment

• Was 67 yesterday - major thunderstorms last night. Today 60's ... turning cold after a few days. I'm gonna start my SNOW DANCE if we don't get some pretty soon!!!

Comment

• Our overnight temps actually dipped into the upper 30s, which is really cold for us. We're up to 2.5" or so in rainfall total for the season. Doesn't sound like much for a lot of you, but we only average 15" a year here, so every little bit helps. We're going to add to that by Saturday, maybe as much as another inch.

Comment

• Damp and drizzly here most days, probably 35 degrees at night, rising to 40 early afternoon. Snow maybe on Saturday. I know you shouldn't wish your life away but lets hope March is not too far away. Better weather and hopefully Covid jab. Anyone on here had the vaccination yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X