No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunny yesterday and today - very nice out! 56 the high! 60 tomorrow with rain tho. Our Christmas Eve 19! With Christmas Day 35 ---

Comment

• Mid-80's yesterday, supposed to be 10 degrees cooler today. Chance of something called "rain" on Monday.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• HA! Dan - too funny. We're gonna get misty slosh on Christmas morning - and very little of that.

Comment

• Snow today, made everything look clean and bright. -4 C so a wee bit chilly.

Comment

• Sunny, low 70's, and beautiful today.

Comment

• First time of hard frost two days running
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• [emoji1309] a beautiful day- 50’s and sunny! I wish for snow tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Was cold down here for Christmas...after years of being really warm around this time.
                  Today is cool, but absolutely gorgeous...breezy, blue skies, a few clouds, and so very sunny!

Comment

• Cold here. A degree or two below freezing at night, rising to a couple of degrees above at mid day. Some snow on the higher ground but only the lightest of coverings for us. Forecast suggests the same for a week or so

Comment

• Yes Meg we had a cold Christmas- today it’s raining. No snow forecasted - 72 tomorrow & we’ll take down our outdoor tree.
                      I wish for snow [emoji944][emoji3511][emoji3587]YB

Comment

• We did get a good storm last week. About 3/4" of rain here (along with rare lightning and thunder!), which is a lot for one night here in semi-arid southern California. Need more though!

Comment

• I do love the sound of a thunderstorm --- not crazy about the winds around the big Oak tree - all of them actually. We have huge Hickory, Ash, Oak, Walnut, Poplar trees all with 20' of the house! yuk. pretty- but straight line winds are scary.
                          Yea! on the rain! Dan. Sunny again today but 40's.

Comment

• Sunny and mild here for the next 10 days.

Comment

• It’s freezing! Yesterday today & tomorrow... flurries but nothing on the ground.

Comment

• We've had some snow today but it's not hung around. Cold and a bit more forecast tomorrow but then temperatures set to rise to 40 ish from Sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X