Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome pictures, Dan.

Comment

• Goes from really chilly to double digits then back again. Pretty soon is will be staying down near the zero mark. Dave is home from the hospital and is slower with the walking than what he was when he had his third fall. Left foot is weak and he has to be careful going up stairs that he doesn't start off with the left foot as the foot will not hold him. Had his 90th birthday yesterday so he's not doing too bad for an old guy. Getting a bit crusty now and argumentative, getting some of his own back for the days when he never said boo to a goose. Hope all are well and are managing to stay clear of this rotten virus and that you aren't holding any big get togethers. Stay safe people.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        Wow Meg u get around! Sounds beautiful. Would love to see a "Fall leaves" picture if you have any. We've been kinda BROWN this year. bummer.

Rainy today - 60.
        Sadly most of the leaves had gotten blown off the trees because of TS Zeta...I think that was the storm! Wasn't as pretty as I was hoping but there's always next year!

Comment

• Quite cool here, overnight frost and a middle of the day high 30's. Snow was forecast for today but it hasn't arrived. How is it with you Gis, given that you are 300 or so miles north of me?

Comment

• Absolutely freezing here, minus 2 outside
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
              Absolutely freezing here, minus 2 outside
              That's obviously what has prompted you to put the snowflakes on the forum

Comment

• Santa Ana winds, fires, and smoky skies here.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• 47 degrees here most of the day.

Comment

• It was an absolutely beautiful day today. About 73F right now at 7PM. It was sunny and blue skies all day. So glad a gorgeous weekend...Sat was a 24 mile bike ride. The launch was scrubbed but Jetty Park in Cape Canaveral is still a pretty place to visit! I think we're getting colder weather this week.

Comment

• wow - so different everywhere. Our high today "feels like" is 39. Right now it's actually 30. But a beautiful sunny day so far ...

Comment

• Just above freezing most days and just depends whether it rains or not
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Rain is not fun ... 68 today whaaaa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cold! High today was 32!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• cold & wet ... the Christmas lights are on it's so dark ...I thought it would "brighten" the mood.

Comment

• another cold day ....

Comment

Working...
                                X