No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow ... y'all live that close? NICE. Could y'all send Dan some of your rain? Road closures are always scary - people think they can pass --- I guess Style & Deanie - maybe Meg... would be closest to me? 600-700 miles.

Beautiful day ..... finish on What are you doing .......

Comment

• It's been a bit nicer here....80s and way less humid which is always a nice break. I'll be heading to SC and NC next week. SO looking forward to 60s, seeing leaves change color and hiking.

Comment

• Wow sounds like fun Meg. I know that will a beautiful sight to see! And fun! Safe travels.

Comment

• Foggy here and not very warm

Comment

• Awww YB ... it's been in the 70's everyday for more than a week & also into the week to come. WOW. Fall is so nice here! (currently)

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
              Foggy here and not very warm
              Same here
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Hey Gis .. nice to see u post!
                Whoa Meg! Y’all are gonna get some rain! Style too! Take care!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• It was a fluctuation in temps...nice when we got there. Then for the hiking days it started out just above freezing! After 5 hours of hiking it was a glorious 60-something. When I headed out Sunday it was 74!
                  We've been getting plenty of rain, but it comes in bands and doesn't last long which is nice. Not much more than windy and some rain...thankfully!

Comment

• Wow Meg u get around! Sounds beautiful. Would love to see a "Fall leaves" picture if you have any. We've been kinda BROWN this year. bummer.

Rainy today - 60.

Comment

• Definitely rapidly becoming winter here. Temperature mid to high 40's at best, damp atmosphere, some rain but not a lot. Frosty mornings yet to arrive.

Comment

• Wow. what a difference a night of rain and a very windy day makes! The leaves are GONE. We went from 70% on most to now nothing! Is gonna be sunny & nice! 65-70.

Comment

• Beautiful again today -wow!

Comment

• Today Thursday - more beautiful weather - upper 60's next few days - although we've dipped into the 20's a few nights this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              Would love to see a "Fall leaves" picture if you have any.
                              Ahwahnee2.jpg Dani don't fall.jpg Aspens.jpg Dogwood Leaves.jpg Here's a few fall pictures for you, 4! These are from a trip we took a couple weekends ago. These are from Yosemite and the eastern side of the Sierra Nevada just outside of Yosemite.
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Wow! My jaw dropped! Yes the first one I recognized!!! They’re awesome! I love the fall! [emoji262][emoji260][emoji262] thx

Comment

Working...
                                X