Page 213 of 218 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2171

Thread: What's your weather like?

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    Yea! good golfing weather! We are in the possible scattered showers everyday this week phase. Every summer ....

Fav Author
    Another day of overcast weather -- I just heard it's due to the wildfires in CA & Canada .... hmmmm

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    We have been away for a few days to East Anglia, It's been hot and sunny every day. Hot to us that is, around 80 degrees. Not much cooler at night so sleeping has been a slight problem. Not much air con in the UK, would only be needed about 10-14 days a year so nobody bothers

Fav Author
    Nice get away? Are you normally that close to the water? YB: I have been seeing on Twitter people talk about how hot it is over there, adding water and cooling blankets - not letting their cats out. I've wondered that about the A/C. Today's "fells like" is going to be 103. It's been like that all week & still HAZY & an air alert.

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    It was really good to have a break, first time we've not slept in our own bed since February 2020, 17 months ago. Where we have been this week is around 200 miles from home. We have sea much nearer (70-80 miles). If we go there it is there and back in the day, no need to stop over.

The sun has disappeared today but still around a pleasant 70. No complaints from me

Fav Author
    That's great! YB
    Dan - how are the fires out your way? your skies? All you peeps good? I know there was a bad storm through MI Saturday night your son miss that?
    It's muggy humid hot here our feels like is going to be triple digits again today & all week...

Fav Author
    Child - King
    Some much needed cooler conditions with been way too hot for us over a prolonged period, not complaining about the but, it plays havoc for us with no AC etc
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    I love warm sunny days but hot nights? No thanks

Cooler here today with the odd shower of rain plus a rumble or two of thunder

Fav Author
    Yeah. Thatís wild about the A/C. People would ask on Twitter what they suggest to keep their cats cool & Iím like INDOOR CATS? Just not something Iíd ever thought about. And itís because it doesnít stay warm/hot for long? Do yíall have central heat? Or is it a room by room thing?
    YB I love to hear LIGHT thunderstorms very peaceful for sleep. Nothing too strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    All the fires are well north of us at this point. No smoke here even.