No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn’t Meg live near Jacksonville? Meg? Well wishes … hurricane is crossing there now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• No! Rain at Aberdeen??? Are u there Gis?

Comment

• I don't think Gis is as far north as Aberdeen, but maybe only by 50 miles or so.

Very wet here today (Monday) and forecast for tomorrow as well

Comment

• Hot and muggy here.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• We are in a glorious spell of warmer weather and a lot of sunshine
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Yea! good golfing weather! We are in the possible scattered showers everyday this week phase. Every summer ....

Comment

• Another day of overcast weather -- I just heard it's due to the wildfires in CA & Canada .... hmmmm

Comment

• We have been away for a few days to East Anglia, It's been hot and sunny every day. Hot to us that is, around 80 degrees. Not much cooler at night so sleeping has been a slight problem. Not much air con in the UK, would only be needed about 10-14 days a year so nobody bothers

Comment

• Nice get away? Are you normally that close to the water? YB: I have been seeing on Twitter people talk about how hot it is over there, adding water and cooling blankets - not letting their cats out. I've wondered that about the A/C. Today's "fells like" is going to be 103. It's been like that all week & still HAZY & an air alert.

Comment

• It was really good to have a break, first time we've not slept in our own bed since February 2020, 17 months ago. Where we have been this week is around 200 miles from home. We have sea much nearer (70-80 miles). If we go there it is there and back in the day, no need to stop over.

The sun has disappeared today but still around a pleasant 70. No complaints from me

Comment

• That's great! YB
                        Dan - how are the fires out your way? your skies? All you peeps good? I know there was a bad storm through MI Saturday night your son miss that?
                        It's muggy humid hot here our feels like is going to be triple digits again today & all week...

Comment

• Some much needed cooler conditions with been way too hot for us over a prolonged period, not complaining about the but, it plays havoc for us with no AC etc
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I love warm sunny days but hot nights? No thanks

Cooler here today with the odd shower of rain plus a rumble or two of thunder

Comment

• Yeah. That’s wild about the A/C. People would ask on Twitter what they suggest to keep their cats cool & I’m like INDOOR CATS? Just not something I’d ever thought about. And it’s because it doesn’t stay warm/hot for long? Do y’all have central heat? Or is it a room by room thing?
                              YB I love to hear LIGHT thunderstorms very peaceful for sleep. Nothing too strong.

Comment

• All the fires are well north of us at this point. No smoke here even.
                                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X