No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain was forecast for today (plus thunder) but didn't happen. It must be at least two weeks since we had rain, the grass is not as green as it was

Comment

• We had some surprise clouds and thunder this morning; monsoonal moisture coming up from the Gulf of California. Didn't get any rain out of it though. This week it's slightly cooler than forecast (so far).
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Good for u Dan [emoji1319][emoji1309]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• some rain today I think - tomorrow 74! Time to wash the rocket!

Comment

• Still mixed for us, the longest day has passed, the beginning of July rapidly approaches but we still have cool days most of the time. We get a couple of nice (65 degrees) days then it drops to the 50's for a week.

Comment

• [emoji3062] low 90’s …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dry and dull. 65 degrees. Short shower of rain around 6pm

Comment

• Lovely and sunny today.

On a slightly different note I have been reading a news story about unusually high temperatures in Canada, I think Vancouver area, where some people have died as a result.

My knowledge of Canadian geography is limited. Is this anywhere near you Mo?

Comment

• Mo is at the other end of Canada. I don't know what her temperatures are, but yes, western Canada and the Pacific Northwest of the US have been experiencing extreme heat in an area where people and businesses have little or no means of dealing with it. Temps up to 30° above normal in some cases.

Comment

• Thanks, Dan. Sounds like Mo should be OK then

Comment

• After a great week of little wind and sunshine the weekend turns out crap, local haar (fog) and rain
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• One of the wettest weekends that I can remember for a long time. Better today, just a few showers. But there can't be much rain left up there!!

Fortunately we had no plans to go anywhere but lots did and you would think that making an arrangement for the first weekend in July would give you at least half a chance of decent weather, but no

Comment

• Temps in the 80s, haven't had rain in months, none in the forecast. Welcome to summer in Southern California.

Comment

• Sounds like we could do with some Southern California weather here in northern England. And send a bit up to Gis as well!

Comment

• It's overcast & muggy hot. Was pretty warm on the 4th ... hotter now.

Comment

Working...
                                X