Page 206 of 206 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206
Results 2,051 to 2,055 of 2055

Thread: What's your weather like?

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    Quote Originally Posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    YEA! Good for you Dan I hope your enjoy it. I've asked a few times - but do you still have Chuck?
    Yes, we still have Chuck! He is out of hibernation with a good appetite. I posted a video of him on Facebook running down a potato bug (Jerusalem cricket) a few days ago.
    The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    Oh haaaaaa funny! I hate those thingsó Iíve scooped up & thrown out my first one of the year! How the heíll do they get in! Cats can spot Ďem from across the room ó good thing I have 6 here (4 at the store)
    Iíll look for that video! I have to use SIL FB tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    Our dry spell continues. April is often a wet month here but not this year. Only one day of rain so far and forecast is for dry weather for the rest of the month.

Temperatures are better. Low 50's around mid day and early afternoon but still gets cold around 6pm

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    Yeah itís low 60ís then dropping down to 30ís over the next 10days. I put my ferns up every night - then out for some sun. Need to get my tomato bed in orderó usually plant first week of May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    Our tomatoes are usually on the way by now but so far this year we have not been able to buy the plants, nowhere has any in stock. We will be trying again next week but if there are still none available we'll probably abandon the idea for this year.

We have found in the past that if they aren't started by about this time then by the time the actual tomatoes have grown there is not enough sun to ripen them and they stay green