What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your weather like?

Oh, we're getting' it now! Our feels like temp today was 107. Hot & humid & these afternoon THUNDERSHOWERS are scary!

rainy and humid all day

Comment

Boring compared to everybody else's. Still in a drought, temps in the low 80s most of the week, bumping to the upper 80s by the weekend. Chance of some monsoonal rain (and humidity) at that time.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        Oh, we're getting' it now! Our feels like temp today was 107. Hot & humid & these afternoon THUNDERSHOWERS are scary!
        Pretty much what we have
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

At noon when I got home it was about 8C, aiming for a top of 11C. Nice, still and crisp so I went for a walk earlier. It was a bit sunny too. Going to have rain soon by the looks of it though. Mid Winter here.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            Pretty much Central FL all summer!

Comment

And South FL!

Comment

Right now it says it's 87F with a feel of 99F!!

Comment

Low 70 with a lovely breeze, just wish I knew what causes this silly รจ to appear when I want an apostrophe.

Comment

Sometimes weird key combos will make something like that happen...I know that holding the alt key & typing 0232 will make the รจ appear. Wonder if you happened to hold the alt and another key down at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
                      Sometimes weird key combos will make something like that happen...I know that holding the alt key & typing 0232 will make the รจ appear. Wonder if you happened to hold the alt and another key down at the same time.
                      Anything's possible Meg, it's happened before then seems to go away. The ghost in the machine.

Weather here is dreadful, heavy rain, humidity, not a nice day at all.

Comment

Yeah it's been pouring here. Last night, rain...today, rain. No beach time at all this week!

Comment

No rain since Tuesday. Hot hot humid hot! Watching & Watering tomatoes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Big rainstorm last night, thunder and lightning, humidity high today - will push temp up 100.

Comment

It rained this weekend, so I didn't get to the beach on Friday after work like I planned...we're in that cycle where it rains every afternoon
                              But Saturday night turned out really nice...had a date for burger & fries at a drive in & they showed Grease. Had a great time. Been a while since I'd seen the movie & forgotten how many innuendos are in there!

Comment

Working...
                              X