No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Dan! I commented on the lighting bugs too! HA! I don’t know if it was because I was actually OUTSIDE ... because we have them - just haven’t seen them in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Very wet yesterday and today. Sun back tomorrow, if the forecasters have got it right this time

Comment

• It's been very warm here! Hopefully more rain tomorrow. Ahhhh August in the South.

Comment

• I’m heading to Inverness for the weekend to golf so no surprise it’s raining [emoji943][emoji35]
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• well good luck to you! & short trip to the dance floor!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
              I’m heading to Inverness for the weekend to golf so no surprise it’s raining [emoji943][emoji35]
              Can't think of Inverness now without thinking of Outlander.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• A bit cooler today, humidex index lower but still need to keep the flowers watered as not much rain. Hope everyone is coping okay in these troubled times, pretty scary.

Comment

• It's SO HOT! And I've been seeing the awful fires in CA - Dan can you update us on you & that?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    It's SO HOT! And I've been seeing the awful fires in CA - Dan can you update us on you & that?
                    We just have smoke and ash where we are. We don't have the needed fuel sources within 20 miles of us to threaten our area. It would take a super windstorm and fires started on multiple fronts to our east and north to be a danger to us here. But as a state this is devastating. Blame it on climate change, or years of suppressing fires, or whatever, it's bad.

Comment

• That all sounds bad & the images are horrific. We hopefully will be getting some much needed rain tonight. I'll be thinking of y'all out there.

Comment

• Yes... we has 2 days of solid rain . none today & then maybe 3 more days mid-week. then nothing for awhile. How are you out there Dan. Mo ... getting cooler up that way I hear.

Comment

• wow watching The Weather Channel & it's crazy down south! Then FLICK they change to the fires out in OR and CA .... this is amazing. Sad. Dan, take care!This also may? effect who? Style, Veronica, Deannie, Meg.....

Comment

• LAWD Dan ... y'all shakin' out there? I'm looking at the map .. so you're south of where it hit? SE? Y'all ok?

Comment

• Cool and Fall like here, really like the cooler weather. Flower garden still looks good, trailing petunias spreading well, lovely colours. Virginia Creeper is over running the trellis and should be really showy when it turns colour. Hope all of you are staying well. Ontario has been careless, particularly among the younger set getting into big gatherings so the Premier has lowered the boom and there will be big fines for those not obeying the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                LAWD Dan ... y'all shakin' out there? I'm looking at the map .. so you're south of where it hit? SE? Y'all ok?
                                Yes, thanks for checking. It was only 4.6 or 4.8, or whatever. We don't get out of bed for anything less than 5.0.

Comment

Working...
                                X