Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
    A great movie, Top Gun Maverick, really enjoyed it 9/10
    Agreed! Liked it better than the first one!
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• SPOILER ALERT POSSIBLE ***** SPOILER ALERT****** It WAS good. Saw it yesterday. I clapped out when "Penny" was mentioned as the admirals daughter ... I totally remembered that from the first movie -- one of the first scenes! I got a major TUMMY work out with all the plane scenes! WOW! I had my feet up in the recliner at the end! HAAA We wanted Hangman to be ICEMAN's son .... what a twist huh? never heard or saw ANYTHING about the "land scenes" late in the movie which was a surprise and of course lastly: First TOPG GUN volleyball scenes is 100% better, hahahhaaaa!

Comment

• anyone going to Jurassic World? Think this one I'll wait -- hopefully I'll be surprised (but I doubt it - it doesn't "look" good)

Maybe ELVIS later on....

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          anyone going to Jurassic World? Think this one I'll wait -- hopefully I'll be surprised (but I doubt it - it doesn't "look" good)

Maybe ELVIS later on....
          We saw it last night. Yes waiting is good.

Comment

• oh haaaaaaa .... AND I'm kinda tired of seeing Tom Hanks everywhere. And I've been watching him since Bosom Buddies. Minion/ Gru movie out - Dr. Strange ... anyone have anything they're looking forward to?

Comment

• Keep forgetting about Dr. Strange. I wanna see it.

Comment

• Have y'all see the advertisement for Amazon Prime:: The Terminal List??? Looks good! Started July 1.

Comment

Working...
                X