No announcement yet.

Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've learned how to use on-demand...previous episodes of Texas Flip and Move here I come! Plus I caught up on The Vanilla Ice Project since the house is right here in Melbourne Beach. I remember riding past it before he bought it to remodel it...huge but did need a total remodel.

Comment

• Rented The Heat. An older movie but it WAS funny! Bullock & McCarthy

Comment

• Now to watch as many episodes of Good Bones as possible!

Comment

• Did anyone catch Cars that made America??? It's really good! -- a 6 hour special.

Comment

• Logan Lucky - terrible 3/10
            Hitman's Bodyguard - very entertaining 8/10.

Comment

• Just saw the trailer for Hitman's Bodyguard & would like to see it...glad you give it a high score Style!
              Was thinking about Logan Lucky but looks like that's one I'll be skipping

Comment

• Meg - Tough to go wrong with Samuel L. Jackson and Ryan Reynolds. A lot of action with some good humor mixed in -- I particularly enjoyed a couple of tirades by Salma Hayek (close your ears if you're offended by cursing)!

Comment

• Yeah I love both of them...I have no idea what the movie is about...they had me at Ryan Reynolds

Comment

• Wind River - 8/10. A little slow and definitely not for everybody, but I found the acting (Jeremy Renner & Eliz Olsen) very good and enjoyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Style View Post
                      Wind River - 8/10. A little slow and definitely not for everybody, but I found the acting (Jeremy Renner & Eliz Olsen) very good and enjoyed.
                      We saw it too. Wife didn't like it, but I did. A buddy and I ate lunch in Lander, WY, last summer on our way up to visit the Little Bighorn Battlefield. Reminds me, I need to finish up this season of Longmire on Netflix. Looked like Wind River must've been a pretty cold shoot for the actors. I agree JR and EO did a good job. She must've spent some quality hours training for the gun handling stuff. She did that reload in the trashed out mobile home like a champ.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dan, I'd love to do up to Harding MT & see the "battle". It's on my bucket list!

September should be the release of American Assassin in theaters!!!

Comment

• Is anything coming out good over the next couple of months - other than American Assassin????

Comment

• Just watched a trailer for American Made.... with TC. Actually looks good. We'll see.

Comment

• Yea! Gonna go see American Assassin this weekend! I've noticed the beginning is different ... and a few scenes mid movie look different too.

Comment

• I've just seen it. The beginning I quite like. I don't think the original beginning would have quite the impact. I've posted my other thoughts on it in the what are you doing thread. Oops. I got a few laughs out of the movie and couldn't watch a couple of others.

Comment

Working...
                                X